Chaos Faction 2
-migrated-
Chaos Faction 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
2 Player Action Arena Combat Fighting Platform

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Chaos Faction 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Chaos Faction 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/26/2011 03:56

Chaos Faction 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/15/2010 13:17

Chaos Kudos

Complete every campaign challenge level

Faction Traction

Earn any 10 in-game achievements

Stayin' Alive

Score at least 15,000 points in "survival" mode

Game Dscription
Chaos Faction 2, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. The long-awaited sequel to the classic Chaos Faction! Battle your way through 15 new campaign levels with new weapons, characters, moves, and more explosions than you can shake a stick of dynamite at. New features include: improved hand-to-hand combat, enhanced level editor, offline multiplayer, advanced character editor, unlockable game options, achievements, and a new deathmatch mode: Plunger Match. Also check out the CF2 forum for CF2-related stuff, including updates, tips, and level competitions! http://www.dissoluteproductions.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html Remember to watch out for news updates in the news box in the top left corner of the loading screen. If you're having performance issues with the game (low framerate etc.) try reducing the quality, or turn off 'Dynamic Screen' in the settings menu. You can pause the game to get to the settings menu by pressing the spacebar.
Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/07/2010 8:05pm
Quote Post
System Bot
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/535370

20 medals, gotta be a lot of work :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 1:47am
Quote Post
I found it pretty easy to do without hacks.  

Most of the achieves are farmable in Deathmatch, and the actual game is pretty much just spam and grab the boxes... The boss is a little tough, and Survival took me 10 tries, but all in all, not too hard. There are two places to change the Deathmatch options.  The main Settings tab > Customize, and the Deathmatch > More Options button.

The most useful hack would be no knockback from anything... Even more useful than no damage taken. There is almost no way to recover from falling in a hole, so that is how you die most often.

A reduction on the height requirement for Lift Off! and Up Up and Away would be nice as well... No matter what I do, they never trigger.
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 8:33am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Whaft"
I found it pretty easy to do without hacks.
Still, every game is worth being hacked.

Quote from: "Whaft"
The most useful hack would be no knockback from anything... Even more useful than no damage taken. There is almost no way to recover from falling in a hole, so that is how you die most often.
This is the problem, everything applys to you AND your enemy. So if I change the health for example, your enemys health will be changed to the same. (tested it) Same will apply to knockback, you wouldn't have any knockback, but your enemy also and that is as useless as not hacking it at all. :?

Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 9:20am
Quote Post
I got 19 medals by myself, i only need 5x kill.

For height medals, use 2x/5x damage modes
Pacifist is best in Lava level
Immortal in Building Site
Kapow is easiest in Plumber mode with 1 Noob enemy
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 9:21pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
I got 19 medals by myself, i only need 5x kill.

For height medals, use 2x/5x damage modes
Pacifist is best in Lava level
Immortal in Building Site
Kapow is easiest in Plumber mode with 1 Noob enemy

For 5x kill, make a custom level with only a platform near the top, which seals off the bottom of the screen (two max length platforms that just touch in the middle) and play a Plunger Deathmatch on it.  Play 1v5 and set the AI to noob, and they will all stand in one place.  Set the game to ALL RAGE and wind up a good one.
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 9:35pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Still, every game is worth being hacked.

Indeed, but if there are impatient folks who don't want to wait for a hack, the game is pretty simple on its own.
This is the problem, everything applys to you AND your enemy. So if I change the health for example, your enemys health will be changed to the same. (tested it) Same will apply to knockback, you wouldn't have any knockback, but your enemy also and that is as useless as not hacking it at all. :?

I suppose that goes for constant rage in campaign too...

What about modifying the damage of a certain weapon? That could easily backfire if an enemy grabs it, but if you knew what to look for it may be useful.

Hmm, I don't even want to suggest this because it sounds incredibly difficult and I would never want to do it myself, but: Hack the AI programming to make them constantly run to the left. Hopefully this would result in constant suicides, which would work for every single campaign level and survival. (Pretty sure there are always pits on the left)
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 10:02pm
Quote Post
I can already tell this isn't the best game for me to practice hacking on...

Here's what I have come up with and it might be of use to a more experienced hacker:

(Invincibility for all characters and if you die it goes away)
96 06 00 04 03 08 27 05 00
96 06 00 04 03 08 27 05 01

(All players die immediately but no lives are lost)
96 06 00 04 03 08 32 05 00
96 06 00 04 03 08 32 05 01

I really hope a more experienced hacker will find these useful...  :cry:
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/08/2010 10:15pm
Quote Post
System Bot
@Achievement

What you gave us is complete useless. If all characters are invisible, its like no character is invicible. You just changed death true to death false, so nobody can die.

Same for the second AoB, no use for that. (broken image removed)

Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/09/2010 12:30am
Quote Post
I figured it wouldn't be of any use, sorry I couldn't be of any assistance.  
Also, you can disable the AI by using sol editor and unchecking the value box for AI.
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/10/2010 10:36pm
Quote Post
You should easily be able to get all the achievements using this hack...

(Disables the AI)
96 02 00 08 2f
96 02 00 08 02

Using either this or using the sol editor method should help you  (broken image removed)
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/11/2010 5:36am
Quote Post
System Bot
Uhm.. how exactly does the game get easier if you disable the AI?

Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/11/2010 7:08am
Quote Post
You're facing opponents that never move :/
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/11/2010 2:06pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Achievement"
Oh sorry, I thought you mean something else. If it works you'll get +Karma, I couldn't find anything like that. (broken image removed)

Edit: Works! Nice hack, where did you find that?

Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/13/2010 1:40am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Achievement"
Oh sorry, I thought you mean something else. If it works you'll get +Karma, I couldn't find anything like that. (broken image removed)

Edit: Works! Nice hack, where did you find that?

Located in the swf:
_getVariable
   //96 02 00 08 2f
   _push "AI"
Re: Chaos Faction 2 Posted on: 05/13/2010 5:04pm
Quote Post
i need a health or life hack for the survival badge thanks guys (broken image removed)