Destructo-Truck
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Destructo-Truck

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/01/2010 19:56

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
You have a big truck, a ramp, and a bunch of stuff waiting to be smashed.
Re: Destructo-Truck Posted on: 06/21/2010 5:09pm
Quote Post
I got a speed hack for this game and it works even after the update read the following to do it.

Start your game, get the truck moving then do your first scan for an unknown initial value, when your truck hits a building it loses speed, now search for a decreased value, every time your truck goes up high and comes back down though the speed will increase so don't scan then.

Now you just keep pressing next scan continuously until you find a fixed number of results, and once you get some speed freeze the figures - What I did was get my starting speed and freeze it until I got refuel, then I get mammoths and up to sonic boom - Once I have them all I use the refuel and the mammoth to get me airborne and then unfreeze cheat engine, use sonic boom once I'm facing forward and I get some good speed, freeze em again and do it over. Once your smash streak gets into the high thousands it goes back to zero anyway.
Re: Destructo-Truck Posted on: 06/25/2010 5:18am
Quote Post
I got a speed hack for this game and it works even after the update read the following to do it.

Start your game, get the truck moving then do your first scan for an unknown initial value, when your truck hits a building it loses speed, now search for a decreased value, every time your truck goes up high and comes back down though the speed will increase so don't scan then.

Now you just keep pressing next scan continuously until you find a fixed number of results, and once you get some speed freeze the figures - What I did was get my starting speed and freeze it until I got refuel, then I get mammoths and up to sonic boom - Once I have them all I use the refuel and the mammoth to get me airborne and then unfreeze cheat engine, use sonic boom once I'm facing forward and I get some good speed, freeze em again and do it over. Once your smash streak gets into the high thousands it goes back to zero anyway.
Re: Destructo-Truck Posted on: 07/01/2010 7:56pm
Quote Post
Any of these still work? I just tried the speed hack and no luck.