Elona Shooter
-migrated-
Elona Shooter 6.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Castle Defense Gun Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Elona -PC 02/09/2016 6

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Elona Shooter

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 08:21

Elona Shooter

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Elona Shooter - 110 pts. (new window)

Watering the Lawn

Slay 50 invaders

Upperclassman

Reach level 10 to unlock a new class

Toast to the Host

Earn 25 medals

Random Number Disintegrator

Survive for 100 days on "hardcore" mode

Game Dscription
Elona Shooter, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. A chaotic shooter with RPG elements. Choose from 8 playable classes, train new skills, customize your weapons, develop your troops and survive, survive!
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 11/22/2009 10:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Using the +6 offset, this is what I did....

lock cash at 10,000,000 and max out all buildings and recruit 3 people.  (broken image removed)
Use the trainer to run through 9 times for everyone.  Helps with skills.
Lock AP to 8, run through everything, and then I use an auto-mouse-clicker to run the explore town for a few hours.

You should have some awesome skillz by now. Max out your weapons again.

Enter battle and lock your EXP at 1000.  You now gain 1 level each kill.

Enjoy. (broken image removed)
I'm a bit noobish but looking @ the actual game i speculate that the EXP values must be a truncated double, actually I found the value and changed it to 1000 and locked it. It worked for exactly one kill, after it the values just proceeded as normal, although CE is still saying the value is 1000 locked. I must be doing something wrong might you point it out please?

Also

Quote from: "byte"
Lets build a "hack-slot in your weapons menu:
Simply move weapons on a specific slot, check for a value, put another weapon there, refine with its value. If you have determined all of the slots features, lock them and any weapon you put there will get this slot's values, forever!

Info: 0.03 of (fire)rate equals 1 so ((rate/0.03)*(broken image removed)+6
You don't need higher level weapons for this
For a huge amount of mods per weapon search for unused mod slots like for the other features but freeze it to 6.
Give tuned up weapons to your crew, they'll use them (broken image removed)

Just a quick question regarding this one you only have to own 2 or 3 equitable weapons and swap them from slot to slot, the values are bound to the slot not on the actual weapon right?
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 11/23/2009 12:09am
Quote Post
if you lock it, it can't change
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 12/02/2009 5:31pm
Quote Post
you know... this game is actualy cool O.o first game in months that made me play constantly for longer then 30minutes (i mean on kong ofcourse)
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 12/03/2009 12:25am
Quote Post
Nothing seems to be working for me... arrays or the 8*+6 searches on 4b. think they changed something or is my CE just not cooperating?
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 12/03/2009 4:10am
Quote Post
They didn't change anything. I just did a check on the scans and they all turn out well. Either you're doing something wrong, or maybe you're not scanning the right process.
Oh yeah, the best way to find the right process, if your browser is multi-threaded, is to check all of them and click "Enable Speedhack". If there is no error then you've probably (probably) have the right one.
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 12/03/2009 3:39pm
Quote Post
everything works fine for me. my problem is exp stat. just cant find it.
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 12/05/2009 1:16am
Quote Post
You're actually better off changing the value of the "levels" instead of the EXP, after that you go into battle and it will say you levelled up and give you that medal. Mostly all value changes dealing with your actual character takes effect (Not change, they change when you switch screens) after a battle. Thinking about it now, you should do the hack during battle. If you don't do it during battle they won't let you spend the level points from the gap.
Re: Elona Shooter Posted on: 12/05/2009 2:58pm
Quote Post
hmm. this sounds logical, havent thought about it, thank you (broken image removed)
should i hack levels during battle or inbetwen?
Elona Shooter Sol Posted on: 12/20/2009 5:43pm
Quote Post
Anyone got a Elona Shooter Sol with all badges done?
Re: Elona Shooter Sol Posted on: 12/20/2009 6:12pm
Quote Post
Yeah, use the search function next time (broken image removed)
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1229&hilit=Elona+Shooter&start=30
Elona Shooter.. a different problem Posted on: 06/24/2010 3:13pm
Quote Post
Hi, I've searched the forum, to see if anyone else have experienced this problem, when it comes to hacking Elona Shooter.

So.. I've read a bunch of forum threads about hacking this game, and I understand what to do and all.
But when I try to hack the game, the values i search on, just doesn't change.  :?

I've tried using CE 5.6, 5.5, 5.4 and 5.3 on both Firefox and Internet Explorer, but the same happens..

I hope you can help me (:
Thanks
Re: Elona Shooter.. a different problem Posted on: 06/24/2010 3:31pm
Quote Post
I'm guessing that since this is ur first post you're not very familiar with CE or hacking flash games.  Take a look through the tutorial on using cheat engine located here so that you know ur doing it right.

And yes, the hacks do work, all u need to do is value*8+6 in 4bytes to get the number.  Remember to keep that formula in mind when u change the variable (806 will = 100).
Re: Elona Shooter.. a different problem Posted on: 06/24/2010 8:22pm
Quote Post
Thanks a lot, I've never thought of using the tutorial, I will post the result later (:
Oh yeah, by the way, iIhave been using CE for about 2 or 3 years now. I just couldn't figure out this game so I searched for a forum to find a solution (broken image removed)
Re: Elona Shooter.. a different problem Posted on: 06/24/2010 8:37pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Elona Shooter.. a different problem Posted on: 06/25/2010 9:14pm
Quote Post
Hi again (broken image removed)

I just thought about what I wrote in my last comment, and I don't think I clarified myself correctly (broken image removed)
I'll try writing what I do in steps (:

1 I open Elona Shooter on firefox at kongregate's website, and CE.

2 I find Elona shooter with CE, I also open my character. (I've tried doing this step in different orders)

3 I search the number I want to change with the formula number*8+6, and a few addresses pops up (ranges between 1 and 13)

4 I change the number in the game.
(and this is where the problem comes)

5. NOTHING happens, with any of the numbers I searched on earlier, they just remain the same, and even if I try changing them, nothing happens (not that I had expected that, but I had to try..)

I hope this tells you what the problem really is about (: