Epos
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Epos

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/06/2010 18:39

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Hunt down and slay the powerful Admiral Horn and his minions in this epic old-school RPG.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 6:12am
Quote Post
Update 3: Congratulations to Phreneticus, the first person to win every award, and the proud owner of a trebuchet building kit. The contest is now closed.

Hehe, congrats (broken image removed)
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 7:48am
Quote Post
Quote from: "itstoxi"
Update 3: Congratulations to Phreneticus, the first person to win every award, and the proud owner of a trebuchet building kit. The contest is now closed.

Hehe, congrats (broken image removed)

I'd feel bad... Hacking flash games is morally ambiguous when there is nothing to be gained aside from fictitious "points"...
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 11:08am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
4Bytes*1 for Stat Points, HP, MP, Au.

You have to save up 4 Talent Points to properly find the value, otherwise you won't have enough attempts to limit the results to 1. (I occasionally still had 2 results left, and you CAN go to 0 then back up)

Attempting HP/MP/Skill Orbs next.  HP and MP don't reset per battle, so they should work, but skill orbs won't I don't think.

This doesn't work for me... I have the most current version of Cheat Engine, version 5.6, and 4Bytes*1 doesn't work for Stat Points nor does it work for Au. I haven't tried for HP/MP, but I'm guessing I won't get those to work either. I tried with the main character with 8 Stat Points and searching every time I used a point, and always wound up at a dead end.

I had an identical problem finding a 4Bytes*1 value for death in Hot Ninja Moon Moon... am I just doing something wrong? I've used Cheat Engine before and usually only have problems when trying to find Array of Bytes after the author modifies his swf.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 11:46am
Quote Post
System Bot
How is he going to send it to me? I won't give him my adress.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 12:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
How is he going to send it to me? I won't give him my adress.

If he means a fullsize trebuchet, I'd consider it... imagine taking out people from a quarter of a mile away by hurling random heavy objects from your backyard trebuchet. It would be hard to hide from the cops, though...

Also, consider a PO box if you live in the USA. I'm sure it's rather cheap, and once you receive your package you can discontinue your PO box to avoid further charges. That way, you can still get your stuff and not have to give out your address.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 12:19pm
Quote Post
System Bot
He send me an image.
(broken image removed)

Shouldn't be so big if its not put together in the first place. I feel kinda bad, hacking a game and getting something material as reward.

Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 1:24pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"

This doesn't work for me... I have the most current version of Cheat Engine, version 5.6, and 4Bytes*1 doesn't work for Stat Points nor does it work for Au. I haven't tried for HP/MP, but I'm guessing I won't get those to work either. I tried with the main character with 8 Stat Points and searching every time I used a point, and always wound up at a dead end.

I had an identical problem finding a 4Bytes*1 value for death in Hot Ninja Moon Moon... am I just doing something wrong? I've used Cheat Engine before and usually only have problems when trying to find Array of Bytes after the author modifies his swf.

Here's an example... I have 106048 Au. I know that it sometimes takes a few iterations to narrow down a variable, but there should be at least one result, right? Nope. Doing a 4Bytes*1 scan returned 0 results. Either my stuff is messed up, I'm doing it wrong, or this doesn't work.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 1:28pm
Quote Post
He send me an image.
(broken image removed)

Shouldn't be so big if its not put together in the first place. I feel kinda bad, hacking a game and getting something material as reward.

I have to wonder.. wth do people use those for? For show? I mean, it's nice to win free stuff, but at the same time... what's the point of a mini trebuchet? If they had just awarded the value of the object to the winner, that would have been infinitely better. Getting free money is much better than getting a worthless mini trebuchet.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 1:50pm
Quote Post
System Bot
@embrezar Then there should be no reason for me to feel bad, if its so worthless.

Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 2:07pm
Quote Post
@embrezar Then there should be no reason for me to feel bad, if its so worthless.

Hey, I never said you should feel bad. Did I? If I did, I wasn't thinking straight and I apologize.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 2:41pm
Quote Post
Actually, phren said himself that he feels bad, so i dunno whats up.

Also, i can't believe nobody has pmed him and said you're a known hacker. Most people on the board know that and I figure most are still playing the game.

So you're not going to give him your address? I wonder how much it would cost to ship it to Europe.

Maybe I should pm him and tell him to look at my medals...although what am I going to do with that dinky thing? haha
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 2:48pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Well, since I live in Germany, I think it won't be any dangerous to give him my adress.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. They all know that I'm a hacker, but nobody can prove that I actually hacked in this game. Not even this thread proves anything. It just tells him, that I know how to hack it, but not THAT I hacked it, to get the medals. Anyways, I don't even really care about the prize, if anyone who played it legit through want to have it, I'll give it to him.

Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 10:04pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"
Here's an example... I have 106048 Au. I know that it sometimes takes a few iterations to narrow down a variable, but there should be at least one result, right? Nope. Doing a 4Bytes*1 scan returned 0 results. Either my stuff is messed up, I'm doing it wrong, or this doesn't work.

Are you sure your settings are correct? First, is the right iteration of your browser loaded into CE?
Scan Type should be on Exact Value,
Value Type should be on 4 Bytes,
Everything else is default as CE loads it.

First Scan for 106048 and you should get ~20 results, sell stuff to narrow it down, Next Search for the lower value until you narrow it down to 1 or 2 (sometime I could never get rid of either)

Unless the author updated since last night, ill go check. Still works for me, although I picked the wrong process from Chrome to start with.

OOOH, but I was having issues hacking with Firefox since their last update, maybe try a different browser.
Re: Epos Posted on: 06/29/2010 11:04pm
Quote Post
A little trick to find which process is right for chrome, try enabling speedhack. If you don't have any flash running, it will say the injection failed, and you know to try another (broken image removed)
Re: Epos Posted on: 07/01/2010 4:18am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"

Are you sure your settings are correct? First, is the right iteration of your browser loaded into CE?
Scan Type should be on Exact Value,
Value Type should be on 4 Bytes,
Everything else is default as CE loads it.

First Scan for 106048 and you should get ~20 results, sell stuff to narrow it down, Next Search for the lower value until you narrow it down to 1 or 2 (sometime I could never get rid of either)

Unless the author updated since last night, ill go check. Still works for me, although I picked the wrong process from Chrome to start with.

OOOH, but I was having issues hacking with Firefox since their last update, maybe try a different browser.

My settings were correct, but you were correct about Firefox being the problem. I loaded the game in Chrome and 4Bytes*1 worked just fine. I'm not sure why Firefox didn't work, but it doesn't matter... thanks for your response.