ShellCore: Skirmish
-migrated-
ShellCore Command: Skirmish
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense RTS Science Fiction Space Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

ShellCore: Skirmish

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/26/2010 16:32

ShellCore Command: Skirmish

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/06/2010 19:07

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Build a massive retro battleship and command your fleet in tactical battles. ShellCore Command combines elements of strategy, shooters, and RPGs into an ori...
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/27/2010 2:42pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Win mission when failing
5e 87 03 26 68 87 03 =>
5e 87 03 27 68 87 03

Note: If you use this hack and complete a mission, it won't be registered as completed.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/27/2010 3:01pm
Quote Post
So you can't get the medals this way? this would just help you get the items for beating a mission then maybe you could go back and beat them later?
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/27/2010 3:27pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
So you can't get the medals this way? this would just help you get the items for beating a mission then maybe you could go back and beat them later?
No, if you fail a mission, you actually win it and it registeres as beaten mission. However, if you use this hack and actually win a mission, it will be registered as failed mission. So if you can't beat a mission, use this hack and fail it. After that just reload and try the next one.

Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/27/2010 3:28pm
Quote Post
reload the page? can't I just fail them all?

And is there an easy way to fail? feels like this is taking a long time lol

Browser just crashed when I tried to respawn and there was no base there...
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/27/2010 3:34pm
Quote Post
System Bot
reload the page? can't I just fail them all?
Sure you can, but sometimes it takes less time to beat it legit than failing it.

And is there an easy way to fail? feels like this is taking a long time lol
I don't know any other way. :

Browser just crashed when I tried to respawn and there was no base there...
Didn't happen to me.

Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/27/2010 3:45pm
Quote Post
Yeah happened again. Respawn works fine as long as the base is there, but when the base is gone, its like it doesn't know what to do and the game locks up. Could just be chrome, i'll give firefox a run.

Edit: Crashes in firefox(plugin container). Should I bother installing IE to try it? are you sure you wrote the code down right? you just change 26 to 27?
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 08/23/2010 12:04pm
Quote Post
2c ab 1a Casual
2c ac 1a Midcore
2c ad 1a Hardcore
2c ae 1a Shellcore

Just beat first 3 missions, copy sol somewhere else and complete 4th. Then copy sol back, change AoB and pass 4th

if you dont want to waste time with first 3 missions, ill post you sol. Name is guest
[attachment=0:1v8al7kx]SC_guest.sol[/attachment:1v8al7kx]

How to beat 4th mission Easy way: Get 300 power and buy 2 torpedo turrets and put them into shooting range to base and wait.
Hard way: who with sane mind would even bother to destroy all buildings?
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 08/26/2010 2:41pm
Quote Post
Doesn't look like the aob swap works. Sol works, strategy for beating level 4 works. Tried swapping casual for shellcore and no luck
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 08/26/2010 3:24pm
Quote Post
Doesn't look like the aob swap works. Sol works, strategy for beating level 4 works. Tried swapping casual for shellcore and no luck

Hmm, that is weird, i got all medals that way, there must be problem on your end of field. Click nothing, change AoBs and play fourth level, i dont know why it isnt working for you
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 08/26/2010 4:13pm
Quote Post
Perhaps I will try firefox later today.

I think it may be because in the sol, you already have the second set of level unlocked, and that would be what gives you the medal, beating the 4th level the first time through. Maybe i'll try it with a new game.
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 08/26/2010 4:32pm
Quote Post
Perhaps I will try firefox later today.

I think it may be because in the sol, you already have the second set of level unlocked, and that would be what gives you the medal, beating the 4th level the first time through. Maybe i'll try it with a new game.

the second set is unlocked even if you start new game. Leave second level open and beat the rest, makes it A LOT faster than my sol. Also, i did it in IE, dont know about Chrome/FF