ShellCore: Skirmish
-migrated-
ShellCore Command: Skirmish
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense RTS Science Fiction Space Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

ShellCore: Skirmish

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/26/2010 16:32

ShellCore Command: Skirmish

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/06/2010 19:07

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Build a massive retro battleship and command your fleet in tactical battles. ShellCore Command combines elements of strategy, shooters, and RPGs into an ori...
ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 06/29/2010 11:57am
Quote Post
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 06/29/2010 12:14pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Try Dereks and Vexenos' AoBs out.
Quote from: "Derek"
Add Credits From Buying
66 ae 01 d0 66 80 08 a1 =>
66 ae 01 d0 66 80 08 a0

Infinite Energy
66 39 24 03 A2 =>
66 39 24 64 A2

Instant Abilities
d0 62 04 24 09 66 c7 0a 68 da 01 =>
d0 24 00 68 da 01 02 02 02 02 02

Enemies Don't Use Abilities
66 93 08 27 61 64 =>
66 93 08 26 61 64

Hard to come up with AoBs when everything seems to affect both you and the AI. The infinite energy and instant abilities affects both you and the AI so it might result in the level becoming unfinishable.
Quote from: "Vexenos"
Ship parts are allowed to overlap
26 68 f6 07 =>
27 68 f6 07

Edit: The game is .sol file edit protected. The game won't load if you change anything in the .sol.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 06/29/2010 9:35pm
Quote Post
It seems that the game was deleted...
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 06/29/2010 10:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Achievement"

Looks like the author deleted it because of multiple bugs. Unless there is a new crew mass zero voting stuff.
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 06/29/2010 11:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
Quote from: "Achievement"

Looks like the author deleted it because of multiple bugs. Unless there is a new crew mass zero voting stuff.

Yeah, it seems it was deleted because of the bugs; it couldn't have been blammed considering it had a score of 3.64 when it "died".
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 06/30/2010 7:57am
Quote Post
System Bot
Hopefully it will be back up soon. Maybe he will even change things, which allow us to find AoBs.  i.e. he will seperate the AoBs for the human player and the enemies. On that way, we could finally make ourselves and only ourselves invicible.

Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/01/2010 12:03am
Quote Post
The game is back up; not sure if it has medals, though.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540869

EDIT: Medals are now visible on the page.
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/05/2010 9:48am
Quote Post
Credits and Power are 4Bytes*1.  You only have to search for Power once and the addresses never change.
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:04am
Quote Post
Is there anything else you can change? Credits don't seem to do anything, and even with max power, you still max out how many people you can spawn and still lose.
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:09am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
Is there anything else you can change? Credits don't seem to do anything, and even with max power, you still max out how many people you can spawn and still lose.
As long as you don't find your own health value by using the "unknown initial value" method, I don't think so.

Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:10am
Quote Post
Man I can't beat the last 3 levels, its just impossible. I checked the kong section, and they don't really have anything for the game either. Maybe its possible to change the amount of people you can spawn?
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:21am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
Man I can't beat the last 3 levels, its just impossible. I checked the kong section, and they don't really have anything for the game either. Maybe its possible to change the amount of people you can spawn?
Maybe. I'm not sure if its even "mentioned" in the .swf. Maybe there is just a "spawn XY at XY" function, without actually mentioning the amount of people. Or, if you have bad luck, it is defined there but with a constant value. And even for the case that its in the .swf, it might not be changeable with AoBs. Way too much effort for me to try it, if the chances are that bad.. sorry xycho, I can't help you with this one.

Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:28am
Quote Post
haha no prob phren. I'm sure there is a value in the swf since it lists it at the top of the window, and you get an extra two people to spawn with every base you take over. Hopefully I can get some of the vets on this one.
Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:35am
Quote Post
System Bot
Well then I wish you good luck xycho. Also, check out the "Looming" thread. My post shows a new system how to post your AoBs. Maybe KongregateHack can make something like a Newgrounds Badgehack template.

Re: ShellCore: Skirmish Posted on: 07/06/2010 12:40am
Quote Post
haha I remember talking about it a few months ago, but he declined. But i mean theres almost 200 medal games now, maybe he will.