Music Catch 2
Auto-Post
Music Catch 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Art Good Music Mouse Only Music Rhythm

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Music Catch 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 06/14/2020 15:31

Flying Purple Power Eater

Collect 10 purple power-ups across every game

Raking the Leaves

Collect 4,000 total shapes during "Leaves in the Wind"

Gentle Giant

End the song "Gentle" with at least a 100x multiplier

Never Gonna Let You Down

Score 5,000,000 total points in the song "Letting Go"

Game Dscription
Catch all the new shapes, patterns, motions and songs in Music Catch 2! The task is simple...the more shapes you collect, the more points you get. Yellow shapes still multiply your points, but what does the pulsing color shape do? Unlock new shapes, patterns and even the ability to play your own music as you go further and further into the musical world of Music Catch!
Music Catch 2 Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
Catch all the new shapes, patterns, motions and songs! The task is simple?EUR?the more shapes you collect, the more points you get. Yellow shapes still multiply your points, but what does the pulsing color shape do? Unlock new shapes, patterns and even the ability to play your own music as you go further and further into the musical world of Music Catch!
RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/09/2020 10:09pm
Quote Post

Anyone know the chrome save location for this game? Looks like replacing the save file only works in firefox...

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/10/2020 10:34am
Quote Post

I found them at:

Firefox: C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM_LETTERS]\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0003\9398\live\MusicCatch2.swf

Chrome: C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM_LETTERS]\chat.kongregate.com\##7EFB7DCA0C4F3863

Note that the random folder names might be different for you.

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/10/2020 9:39pm
Quote Post

Can you make sure that playing the game on chrome generates a save file in the appropriate location? Move the save folder elsewhere, and play the game again. Maybe beat a song. It didn't create any save file for me... even though it still recorded my progress. Firefox still works fine.

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/10/2020 10:33pm
Quote Post

hmm.. I'm positive. I deleted the file, started the game, finished a song, and there it was again, the sol file. So for me it works; I don't know what you might have different.

Maybe stop at the chat.kong folder, and see which one was last updated with your current time, if you only just opened this game.

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/11/2020 6:54pm
Quote Post

And you're sure you did this in the chrome browser?
Tested it again. The path - and the file - literally aren't created in the chrome directory. Even though I have all songs unlocked.

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/11/2020 7:29pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\MKAQMS6R\chat.kongregate.com\##7EFB7DCA0C4F3863

is there after playing on chrome. If you use a portable or spinoff version or some weird extension ( possibly to play flash games ) the path will be different

Even then you could just do a system scan for ##7EFB7DCA0C4F3863

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/13/2020 6:03pm
Quote Post

That's just grody. I have a whole bunch of these #randomnumberstring folders. That's going to be a problem for finding out save file locations since the favorite game trick doesn't apply. I guess I can just check and see if a new folder has been added to the flash root if this ever happens again.

RE: Music Catch 2 Posted on: 06/14/2020 3:31pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

the random letters in my links are MKAQMS6R but ##7EFB7DCA0C4F3863 is the new form of ID for the .sol and is the same for everyone. You can also sort by last modified after you trigger a save