Moovlin PC
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Moovlin PC

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/07/2010 01:03

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Moovlin PC is my first real flash game, it's a platformer, I hope you like it!
Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/09/2010 8:22am
Quote Post
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/09/2010 11:18am
Quote Post
System Bot
A medal AoB switch would be dump for this game, it has just too many.

_root.te.health = 100;
_root.te.money = 0;
_root.levelnumber = 4;
_root.startlevel = 4;
_root.finishing = 8;
_root.death = 0;

Set speed
96 07 00 08 0c 07 19 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 0c 07 ?? 00 00 00

Set health
96 07 00 08 2f 07 64 00 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 2f 07 ?? 00 00 00

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/09/2010 10:53pm
Quote Post
Nice ending bold tag. How did you manage that? lol

What are good values for speed and health? and will changing health and speed to high make you score really high? Because I think the levels post your high score when you finish it.
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/09/2010 10:59pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
Nice ending bold tag. How did you manage that? lol

What are good values for speed and health? and will changing health and speed to high make you score really high? Because I think the levels post your high score when you finish it.
What the hell.. how did I do that? I pressed the "B" button and didn't type [*b][*/b]..

The normal health value is 100 (64), so I guess it makes sense to set it to 200 or 300. I don't know if it will get you a higher score.. also I don't know if the score is automatically submitted. I didn't play further than the tutorial. (broken image removed)

Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/09/2010 11:07pm
Quote Post
The score is automatically submitted and no, increased health won't increase your score. In fact, you want to avoid getting hit altogether so something like that won't work. Whenever you beat a level without  getting hit you get 1200 extra points. Also, the hacks you posted won't help for finding the hidden objects or beating bosses/levels without getting hit.
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/09/2010 11:18pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Achievement"
The score is automatically submitted and no, increased health won't increase your score. In fact, you want to avoid getting hit altogether so something like that won't work. Whenever you beat a level without  getting hit you get 1200 extra points. Also, the hacks you posted won't help for finding the hidden objects or beating bosses/levels without getting hit.
Tell me the medals names and I will give you the AoBs to switch them with the medal that you get when you complete the tutorial.

Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/10/2010 1:54am
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "Achievement"
Tell me the medals names and I will give you the AoBs to switch them with the medal that you get when you complete the tutorial.
Get Er' Done
Fanbase
Astronaut City
No Fooling Around
Choked!
Impossible Is Nothing
Risk Taker
Hat Messiah
The Full Gallery

The rest are gotten by either beating certain levels, completing them with a certain score, or some other miscellaneous objective that can easily be completed (Die 20 times, Play a multiplayer game, etc.)
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/10/2010 2:08am
Quote Post
System Bot
Code: [Select]
//96 09 00 08 12 07 01 00 00 00 08 13
_push "No Fooling Around" 1 "com"

_push "The Full Gallery" 1 "com"

_push "You have friends?" 1 "com"

lolwut?

Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/10/2010 10:47am
Quote Post
There are boolean's in the sol for each hat, "kills", deaths and levels. I'll attempt fucking with them on my alt account.

There aren't enough for all 9 hats though...

Ok, the sol builds as you play, so it's not viable to hack it that way... But pushing "true" on everything that looks like a hat will get you "hat messiah".
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 07/22/2010 10:09pm
Quote Post
but getting hat messiah before you get the medals for collecting each hat wouldn't be good. Fuck, why are these games suddenly unhackable? Theres gotta be a new way of doing things (broken image removed)
Re: Moovlin PC Posted on: 08/07/2010 1:03am
Quote Post
Quote from: "xycho666"
but getting hat messiah before you get the medals for collecting each hat wouldn't be good. Fuck, why are these games suddenly unhackable? Theres gotta be a new way of doing things (broken image removed)

There are only medals for 2 of the hats. So you just have to save Hat Messiah for near the end, only "space" and "cowboy" have medals attached to them individually.

edited~~~