Help on recompiling
I decompiled and exported to fla the Transformice.swf game file. Now I want to recompile it back to SWF so I can play. How can I do it?
-migrated-
10 posts
I decompiled and exported to fla the Transformice.swf game file. Now I want to recompile it back to SWF so I can play. How can I do it?
If you have an FLA, you need Flash to recompile into an SWF.
Pirate yourself a copy of Adobe Flash, open the FLA, click File>Publish, and go! (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
The decompiler does not produce squeaky clean source-code.
then fix the broken code. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
You can always edit the original .swf with a hex editor
Derek
Yeah, that would be nice but i'm trying something different than editting arrays. I'm trying to add extra code to the game to make it perform different actions. I can't do it in hex edit (I actually can, but it would be too difficult).
EDIT:
I'm trying hex edit now but I can't find anything on Transformice.swf, maybe it's packed. Can any one help me?
Yeah, that would be nice but i'm trying something different than editting arrays. I'm trying to add extra code to the game to make it perform different actions. I can't do it in hex edit (I actually can, but it would be too difficult).
Difficult? Just click on 'Edit' > 'Insert Bytes'.
EDIT: I'm trying hex edit now but I can't find anything on Transformice.swf, maybe it's packed. Can any one help me?
I had the same problem and couldn't figure out what the problem was.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=664&p=7163&hilit=swfdecomp#p7163
swfdecomp.exe ftw
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=664&p=7163&hilit=swfdecomp#p7163
swfdecomp.exe ftw
The download link is down.
http://freewareapp.com/swifty-compress- ... _download/
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "Feique"Yeah, that would be nice but i'm trying something different than editting arrays. I'm trying to add extra code to the game to make it perform different actions. I can't do it in hex edit (I actually can, but it would be too difficult).Difficult? Just click on 'Edit' > 'Insert Bytes'.Quote from: "Feique"EDIT: I'm trying hex edit now but I can't find anything on Transformice.swf, maybe it's packed. Can any one help me?I had the same problem and couldn't figure out what the problem was.
I was talking about long long codes.
About the hex editting i did it by decompressing it with Flasm.