Civony/Evony
-migrated-
Civony/Evony Posted on: 07/15/2010 6:22pm
Quote Post
The search bar has failed me.

Let's get some evony hacking discussion in here, despite the fact that evony is a bitch for hacking, seeing as it's server sided.
Re: Civony/Evony Posted on: 07/15/2010 6:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeliciousMike"

Let's get some evony hacking discussion in here, despite the fact that evony is a bitch for hacking, seeing as it's server sided.
No fuck you and your Evony bullshit, we don't want it here. We already went through enough trouble with Caesary!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2340&start=0&hilit=caesary
Caesary is the same thing. Should have the same problems as well.
Re: Civony/Evony Posted on: 07/15/2010 6:47pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "DeliciousMike"

No fuck you and your Evony bullshit, we don't want it here. We already went through enough trouble with Caesary!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2340&start=0&hilit=caesary
Caesary is the same thing. Should have the same problems as well.

I see.

Well. Caesary, as we know, is dead. I'm not talking about just small CE scripts, I'm on the topic of macros, scripts, hax0rz, etc. I don't see anything happening though, seeing as [Evony is updating every 10 minutes [/exaggeration] .
This is more of an open discussion, hacks that could be shared could be cool though.
Re: Civony/Evony Posted on: 07/15/2010 6:49pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Nope, forget it.  I work on server side security, and you're not going to get very far.  Try basic exploits, and after spending weeks getting nowhere, just shoot yourself for wasting time.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez