Dragon Hunter
-migrated-
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/16/2010 11:21pm
Quote Post
awesome praetor, I bow down to you superior hacking skills, even though i only started playing to test your hack, it works well.

and i never did any of that speedhack stuff, just loaded then changed them.
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/17/2010 4:32am
Quote Post
System Bot
Its pretty funny how much this game trusts the client.. by going through the requests on the front page:

One Hit Kills
24 00 0d 08 00 00 f0 d8
24 00 0d 00 00 00 f0 d8

Quest Timer doesnt decrement
d6 66 49 c1
d6 66 49 02

Clear Quest timer doesnt increment (Not sure if this effects the rank)
66 4a c0
66 4a 02

I dont think I can post any gold related aobs

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/17/2010 5:10am
Quote Post
nice hacks,
+1 karma for your hard work,
i can't even open the game, sothink freezes when i try to open it.
what are you using?
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/17/2010 10:37am
Quote Post
praetor how'd you get past the encryption what decompiler did you use?
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/17/2010 10:53am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Xiphas"
praetor how'd you get past the encryption what decompiler did you use?
praetor can hack games with CE only, no encryption or obsfucation can prevent someone from doing that. Besides, why didn't you just decrypt it/opened the files one for one in RawData mode?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/29/2010 8:17pm
Quote Post
Man you god for me you save my Fun time (broken image removed) Thanks man Im aprricaited it very much !!
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/29/2010 8:39pm
Quote Post
dont bump a 13 day old thread to say thank you instead send a pm or +karma him
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 12/29/2010 8:41pm
Quote Post
i am sorry i dont know how send karma or even how to get it but if i will have (becouse under my name i have -1) i dont have any problem to give all btw how the hell i reached -1 ?
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/07/2011 5:20pm
Quote Post
FUCK YOU ALL Why you judge me by my lanuage i am talk hebrew not english .
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/07/2011 5:40pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "naty48"
Wait wait wait, we can't judge you by your lanuage because it isn't yours. You didn't create it. We can judge you by your language, though.
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/07/2011 5:46pm
Quote Post

FUCK YOU why are you bumping month old threads again.

people will only judge your language if your being annoying, its an easy way to add an extra insult to their message.
no-one made fun of your language in this thread anyway, go bitch elsewhere.

and demut, your post doesnt make much sense...
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/07/2011 6:37pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "brasdzs"

people will only judge your language if your being annoying, its an easy way to add an extra insult to their message.

If you're going off-topic, at least use the off-topic BBCode. Also, you might want to stop flaming at newfags in the same retarded way they do. It makes you look like an idiot. If you want to bash him, do it at least in a mature and intelligent way, not using childish insults and poor grammar.

And do you really not understand my post? He was saying "why you judge me by my lanuage", not "language", so I referred to an internet-comic series called "lanuage-comics" (you obviously didn't even click the link to find out). That wasn't so hard now, wasn't it?
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/07/2011 7:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Demut"
Quote from: "brasdzs"

If you're going off-topic, at least use the off-topic BBCode. Also, you might want to stop flaming at newfags in the same retarded way they do. It makes you look like an idiot. If you want to bash him, do it at least in a mature and intelligent way, not using childish insults and poor grammar.

And do you really not understand my post? He was saying "why you judge me by my lanuage", not "language", so I referred to an internet-comic series called "lanuage-comics" (you obviously didn't even click the link to find out). That wasn't so hard now, wasn't it?

Using the offtopic makes it look more professional where as his wasn't, if you read my post I flame him in his own way to show him how stupid he looks then explain his stuff afterwards.
Speaking to an immature idiot, they normally only understand they're own type of writing, thus I use idiocy instead of mature intelligent english, which he probably wouldn't listen to.

As for your post, never heard of lanuage before and didn't notice the spelling, I'm used to talking in txt talk and thus don't notice common mistakes and when i clicked on the link i didn't see the title just saw some random comics and got all confused.
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/08/2011 10:04am
Quote Post
ok i understand this forum now flowded with 8 yol think thy know hacking..
so i missed the G in language that not mean noting anyway i will just go and never com back
this fourm is big fail and full with assholes that want insult people for fun so i wish you will burn in hell.
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/08/2011 10:39am
Quote Post
ok i understand this forum now flowded with 8 yol think thy know hacking..
so i missed the G in language that not mean noting anyway i will just go and never com back
this fourm is big fail and full with assholes that want insult people for fun so i wish you will burn in hell.
Could you say that again in English please? I tried using google translator but I got an error message, saying that it does not support the language of retards yet.