Dragon Hunter
-migrated-
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/08/2011 7:38pm
Quote Post
[spoiler=offtopic ranting:pah4nagm]
Quote from: "naty48"
ok i understand this forum now flowded with 8 yol think thy know hacking..

Actually by the fact that we're constantly publishing hacks, that you came here for hacks and that "yols" isn't an English word, I would say that we're good at hacking and are not 8 yols.

so i missed the G in language that not mean noting

Yes and if you weren't bumping threads, ignoring suggestions and just being a general pain in the ass no-one would've cared.But because you were being a pain the ass people will use it against you.

anyway i will just go and never com back

By saying that your being really attention seeking, desperately trying to add a more to your argument and  trying to get us to feel bad for losing a member, however, no-one cares about you, your arguments flawed anyway and we certainly don't mind losing another whining brat who goes mental just because he doesn't get his way.

this fourm is big fail and full with assholes that want insult people for fun so i wish you will burn in hell

Actually this forum is a growing success getting more and more traffic everyday and if anything would make this forum fail it would be whining ungrateful freaks like you driving people away.
We don't insult people for fun, we insult idiotic whiners like you for fun.
I don't believe in religions therefore I don't believe in hell and I don't think anyone with the power to do that would care about your wishes anyway, so wish all you want, I don't care what you waste your worthless presence doing.

Request lock: hacks by praetor are displayed and the thread is being flooded by stupid people.
Re: Dragon Hunter Posted on: 01/09/2011 12:51am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
ok i understand this forum now flowded with 8 yol think thy know hacking..
so i missed the G in language that not mean noting anyway i will just go and never com back
this fourm is big fail and full with assholes that want insult people for fun so i wish you will burn in hell.
What the fuuuuck. I lost braincells reading that

lol idek why i still come here