Transformice!
-migrated-
Welcome to our Transformice cheats page.
Here you will find Transformice trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Transformice and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Transformice
Hack Author Votes Date
Transformice [Faster Speed Conjuration for Shamans] 6 11/18/2016
Transformice [Mega Vip Hack] 2 11/04/2016
Transformice [Auto Win Hack] 1 11/13/2016
Transformice [Divine Shaman and Instant Spawn Hack] 0 11/25/2016
Transformice tips to not be banned 0 11/25/2016
Transformice (Easy Bootcamp - Trainer) 0 12/20/2016
Transformice [Random Hack] -8 11/14/2016
Inmune to Cannon Balls -12 11/30/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Transformice for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Transformice 09/19/2012
Transformice V.83 Aobs EN 09/20/2010
Transformice! 09/05/2010
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 1:20am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Android059"
is there a site that has the hack in them... im on a linux and cheat engine doesn't work

Then you aren't in luck. Change to Windows and then you can hack. Have fun.

EDIT: Just did a 10 seconds search and then easily i found how u can use cheat engine on linux. Install Wine, then install cheat engine on wine, and install firefox on wine.

http://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewto ... 53fb18e3ac
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2128 ... s-in-linux

Those are the 2 links i speedily read and easily i found how. Use Google before you post how please.

EDIT: Also there is a pre-hacked game site. Idk if I'm allowed to post this or not but here.
http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/

Hope i helped.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 5:31pm
Quote Post
0.52 version is out :/
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 8:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "onertun"

the AoBs for V 0.52 is at the top of page two lol
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 8:35pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "NeonBlue"

the AoBs for V 0.52 is at the top of page two lol

that was a 0.5 post before, its edited for 0.52, and only the fly one

I want the AoBs for shaman insta spawn and long range but I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM MYSELF

anyone can help me with a tuto or something so I can make them for every version?
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 8:36pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I want the AoBs for shaman insta spawn and long range but I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM MYSELF

anyone can help me with a tuto or something so I can make them for every version?
IF YOU WOULD STOP WRITING WITH CAPSLOCK AND START CONTRIBUTING TO THIS BOARD, YOU COULD SEE THE ORIGINAL TRANSFORMICE THREAD WITH TUTORIALS IN IT.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 10:15pm
Quote Post
It's .53 now, just fyi. Hacks on top of this page are patched.

EDIT: Apparently it's only .53 on Kong, so hacks on en will work.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 11:08pm
Quote Post
Yeah but that assumes that 0.53 will come shortly :/
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 11:11pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"

IF YOU WOULD STOP WRITING WITH CAPSLOCK AND START CONTRIBUTING TO THIS BOARD, YOU COULD SEE THE ORIGINAL TRANSFORMICE THREAD WITH TUTORIALS IN IT.

That shounds great, but how am I going to contribute when I need the tutorials first? :/
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/08/2010 11:50pm
Quote Post

That shounds great, but how am I going to contribute when I need the tutorials first? :/

Contribute hacks to other games and you'll soon enough be able to see the tutorials... maybe not soon enough but after a few months or so it'll be fine.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 12:09am
Quote Post
Quote from: "zero57"

Contribute hacks to other games and you'll soon enough be able to see the tutorials... maybe not soon enough but after a few months or so it'll be fine.

Lol do you expect us to be playing transformice on some months? lmao
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 12:12am
Quote Post

Lol do you expect us to be playing transformice on some months? lmao
if you really want hacks without learning how to do it yourself, then yes, you're going to have to contribute. whether that takes days, weeks, or months, it's up to you
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 12:18am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
if you really want hacks without learning how to do it yourself, then yes, you're going to have to contribute. whether that takes days, weeks, or months, it's up to you

You don't understand it, I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM and then CONTRIBUTE POSTING THE CODES EVERYTIME!

How can you say that I want to get hacks without wanting to do it myself when I am asking for tuts (not for hacks) to learn how to get and contribute with the codes myself?
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 1:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"

You don't understand it, I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM and then CONTRIBUTE POSTING THE CODES EVERYTIME!

How can you say that I want to get hacks without wanting to do it myself when I am asking for tuts (not for hacks) to learn how to get and contribute with the codes myself?
using the basics of cheat engine don't require a tut (if you can do multiplication). When a new badged game arrives, see if you can use the basics to hack it. In addition, you can contribute to the badge hack section by posting methods for badged games- make sure to follow the template. There's more to this forum than just the kongregate section, so you can start a conversation about a game in the gameplay section or answer any questions you can from the other threads.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 1:51am
Quote Post

What Spellcater4 said.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 2:45am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Slighty off and on topic:
Whats like the "requirement" to see the hidden threads? I mean, so I have a goal. I have all the intentions of contributing(I already have, once.)
I just like hacking games for fun. Just wanting to know what a good "goal" would be.  thx..

-Dras

I'm basically the shit...Â