Transformice!
-migrated-
Welcome to our Transformice cheats page.
Here you will find Transformice trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Transformice and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Transformice
Hack Author Votes Date
Transformice [Faster Speed Conjuration for Shamans] 6 11/18/2016
Transformice [Mega Vip Hack] 2 11/04/2016
Transformice [Auto Win Hack] 1 11/13/2016
Transformice [Divine Shaman and Instant Spawn Hack] 0 11/25/2016
Transformice tips to not be banned 0 11/25/2016
Transformice (Easy Bootcamp - Trainer) 0 12/20/2016
Transformice [Random Hack] -8 11/14/2016
Inmune to Cannon Balls -12 11/30/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Transformice for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Transformice 09/19/2012
Transformice V.83 Aobs EN 09/20/2010
Transformice! 09/05/2010
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 5:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
long post

Thanks praetor!

But it's a pain to count when you need to jump a lot of code, for example for the fly hack we need to jump over 100 bytes, there wasn't any trick to make shorts numbers easier? like getting the starting and ending mem@s or something?

Quote from: "senthuran"
Sorry but what is (en ,v0.52) may i have a link to the download?

Ehrm it means that the AoB hack is used on the english 0.52 version of Transformice (right now the actual one), the link is the normal transformice EN page  (broken image removed) .
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:08pm
Quote Post
Okay, this is my first time hacking this game. And I failed pretty miserably trying to do Unlimited Jump Hack, but for some strange reason, If i do this on HxD, and I change the swf hex code, It works. BUT ONLY ON the swf! If i try it on kongregate and use cheat engine, it doesn't work! It's very strange and I want an answer.

Anyways here's everything I got and what you need to use for it to work...

[hr:gil772d5][/hr:gil772d5]
Requirements:
SoThink SWF Decompiler

[hr:gil772d5][/hr:gil772d5]
Okay, So unzip the folder, and then open up SoThink SWF Decompiler. Then Locate Transformice.swf and play. To make the hack work, you just jump and touch the ground once and then you'll be able to fly away.

One thing, you can't talk to people or switch rooms >.> .

Oh and someone tell me if your not allowed to post swf's to kongregatehack.

This is the AoB i used to change the swf hex.
Code: [Select]
66 b3 09 62 34 0e 5d 00 00 d0 24 ff =>
66 b3 09 62 34 0e 5d 00 00 d0 24 01

Source Code.
[code]if (!this.ClipJoueur.Mort && !this.SautDisponible.Valeur && !this.P_SD && !this.P_SD2.Valeur && !this.Saut_
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:12pm
Quote Post
you might not be able to find the array online because you're swf is either a dif version or you decrypted it
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
you might not be able to find the array online because you're swf is either a dif version or you decrypted it

Nope, I didn't decrypted it or even get a different version. I'll try getting the swf again and see if there's any difference. (But strange, i already did that like 2 times today..)

EDIT: The AoB's that i got are the same as i posted. So It's not because i decrypted, or had a different version.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:31pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Outdated.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
No need to do it so complicated, zero.

I attached a standalone with his hacks included.

Start "ChargeurTransformice.exe" to play the game.
[hr:1sobczbd][/hr:1sobczbd]

Hey phren, long time no see :p

How do you make standalones nowdays? I tried the old system with the chargeurtransformice but doesn't work at all, you cannot connect anymore using the basic chargeurtransformice.swf and transformice.swf's :/

What are the new steps needed to make standalones? Thanks in advance!
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:42pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "BigBoss"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
No need to do it so complicated, zero.

I attached a standalone with his hacks included.

Start "ChargeurTransformice.exe" to play the game.
[hr:g135c0ys][/hr:g135c0ys]

How do you make standalones nowdays? I tried the old system with the chargeurtransformice but doesn't work at all, you cannot connect anymore using the basic chargeurtransformice.swf and transformice.swf's :/

Honestly with the exe that he posted all you need to do is have the Transformice.swf in the same folder. So whenever they update the server just make a new folder copy over the EXE and download the new .swf and place it in the same folder. Thats how I do it anyways.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:42pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "BigBoss"

Hey boss, indeed long time no see. I was on vacation last week too. (broken image removed)

It's still works the same way. You need to change the ChargeurTransformice.swf to an .exe though.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 6:45pm
Quote Post
Thanks both! Yeah phren I've been in vacation for 2 weeks too, I was very surprised that another transformice topic appeared after the spammers problems with the topic on the "others" section  :lol: .

But what sense has that lol? just changing the chargeurtransformice.swf to an .exe and nothing else? then it should work too as a .swf  :?

Kinda rare lol, if the only thing needed is t convert it to .exe I don't know how they put the game embedded in the web, since you see there a chargeurtransformice.swf, not any .exe version!

Gonna test some  :mrgreen:

EDIT: It works lol.

Kinda rare but thanks a lot (broken image removed)!
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 7:35pm
Quote Post
the insta spawn and imunety hack dosent show up when i put the code in cheat engine, like i did array of bytes and selected plugin but it styll cant find anything?(broken image removed)?? yyyy
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 7:46pm
Quote Post
v0.52
en
SaltDOS' compiled AoBs
-----------------
--Deleted AoBs--
--Didn't know this thread was for the Kong version only.--
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 8:07pm
Quote Post
ok so you go to cheat engine click on the plugin-container prosses and click array of bytes and do first scan with first code but nothing showes up?(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed) :shock:  :cry:
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 8:11pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "senthuran"
ok so you go to cheat engine click on the plugin-container prosses and click array of bytes and do first scan with first code but nothing showes up?(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed) :shock:  :cry:

Senth...You could use wildcards to help you out when your searching for AoBs.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 8:16pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Lol SaltDOS forgetting player speed.

I didn't forget it, I just couldn't get it to work. Also, I removed my AoBs as Phren pointed out this was the Kongregate thread. D: and our AoBs aren't for Kongregate.
Re: Transformice! Posted on: 08/09/2010 8:22pm
Quote Post
wildcards ?