Skip to content

Transformice!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Transformice. View game

239 posts

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 5:55 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
long post


Thanks praetor!

But it's a pain to count when you need to jump a lot of code, for example for the fly hack we need to jump over 100 bytes, there wasn't any trick to make shorts numbers easier? like getting the starting and ending mem@s or something?


Quote from: "senthuran"
Sorry but what is (en ,v0.52) may i have a link to the download?


Ehrm it means that the AoB hack is used on the english 0.52 version of Transformice (right now the actual one), the link is the normal transformice EN page  (broken image removed) .

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:08 pm

Okay, this is my first time hacking this game. And I failed pretty miserably trying to do Unlimited Jump Hack, but for some strange reason, If i do this on HxD, and I change the swf hex code, It works. BUT ONLY ON the swf! If i try it on kongregate and use cheat engine, it doesn't work! It's very strange and I want an answer.

Anyways here's everything I got and what you need to use for it to work...

[hr:gil772d5][/hr:gil772d5]
Requirements:
SoThink SWF Decompiler

[hr:gil772d5][/hr:gil772d5]
Okay, So unzip the folder, and then open up SoThink SWF Decompiler. Then Locate Transformice.swf and play. To make the hack work, you just jump and touch the ground once and then you'll be able to fly away.

One thing, you can't talk to people or switch rooms >.> .

Oh and someone tell me if your not allowed to post swf's to kongregatehack.

This is the AoB i used to change the swf hex.

Code: [Select]

66 b3 09 62 34 0e 5d 00 00 d0 24 ff =>
66 b3 09 62 34 0e 5d 00 00 d0 24 01

Source Code.
[code]if (!this.ClipJoueur.Mort && !this.SautDisponible.Valeur && !this.P_SD && !this.P_SD2.Valeur && !this.Saut_

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:12 pm

you might not be able to find the array online because you're swf is either a dif version or you decrypted it

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:17 pm
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
you might not be able to find the array online because you're swf is either a dif version or you decrypted it


Nope, I didn't decrypted it or even get a different version. I'll try getting the swf again and see if there's any difference. (But strange, i already did that like 2 times today..)

EDIT: The AoB's that i got are the same as i posted. So It's not because i decrypted, or had a different version.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:31 pm

Outdated.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:36 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
No need to do it so complicated, zero.

I attached a standalone with his hacks included.

Start "ChargeurTransformice.exe" to play the game.
[hr:1sobczbd][/hr:1sobczbd]


Hey phren, long time no see :p

How do you make standalones nowdays? I tried the old system with the chargeurtransformice but doesn't work at all, you cannot connect anymore using the basic chargeurtransformice.swf and transformice.swf's :/

What are the new steps needed to make standalones? Thanks in advance!

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:42 pm
Quote from: "BigBoss"
Quote from: "phreneticus"
No need to do it so complicated, zero.

I attached a standalone with his hacks included.

Start "ChargeurTransformice.exe" to play the game.
[hr:g135c0ys][/hr:g135c0ys]

Hey phren, long time no see :p

How do you make standalones nowdays? I tried the old system with the chargeurtransformice but doesn't work at all, you cannot connect anymore using the basic chargeurtransformice.swf and transformice.swf's :/

What are the new steps needed to make standalones? Thanks in advance!


Honestly with the exe that he posted all you need to do is have the Transformice.swf in the same folder. So whenever they update the server just make a new folder copy over the EXE and download the new .swf and place it in the same folder. Thats how I do it anyways.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:42 pm
Quote from: "BigBoss"
Hey phren, long time no see :p

How do you make standalones nowdays? I tried the old system with the chargeurtransformice but doesn't work at all, you cannot connect anymore using the basic chargeurtransformice.swf and transformice.swf's :/

What are the new steps needed to make standalones? Thanks in advance!

Hey boss, indeed long time no see. I was on vacation last week too. (broken image removed)

It's still works the same way. You need to change the ChargeurTransformice.swf to an .exe though.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks both! Yeah phren I've been in vacation for 2 weeks too, I was very surprised that another transformice topic appeared after the spammers problems with the topic on the "others" section  :lol: .

But what sense has that lol? just changing the chargeurtransformice.swf to an .exe and nothing else? then it should work too as a .swf  :?

Kinda rare lol, if the only thing needed is t convert it to .exe I don't know how they put the game embedded in the web, since you see there a chargeurtransformice.swf, not any .exe version!

Gonna test some  :mrgreen:

EDIT: It works lol.

Kinda rare but thanks a lot (broken image removed)!

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 7:35 pm

the insta spawn and imunety hack dosent show up when i put the code in cheat engine, like i did array of bytes and selected plugin but it styll cant find anything?(broken image removed)?? yyyy

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 7:46 pm

v0.52
en
SaltDOS' compiled AoBs
-----------------
--Deleted AoBs--
--Didn't know this thread was for the Kong version only.--

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 8:07 pm

ok so you go to cheat engine click on the plugin-container prosses and click array of bytes and do first scan with first code but nothing showes up?(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed) :shock:  :cry:

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 8:11 pm
Quote from: "senthuran"
ok so you go to cheat engine click on the plugin-container prosses and click array of bytes and do first scan with first code but nothing showes up?(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed) :shock:  :cry:


Senth...You could use wildcards to help you out when your searching for AoBs.

Re: Transformice!

Posted Aug 9, 2010 8:16 pm
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Lol SaltDOS forgetting player speed.


I didn't forget it, I just couldn't get it to work. Also, I removed my AoBs as Phren pointed out this was the Kongregate thread. D: and our AoBs aren't for Kongregate.