Master of Fortresses
-migrated-
Master of Fortresses
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Army Castle Defense Strategy Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Master of Fortresses

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Master of Fortresses

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/06/2010 06:59

Master of Fortresses

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/27/2010 14:49

Whites of Their Eyes

Earn any 20 in-game achievements, then visit the "achievements" screen

Game Dscription
Master of Fortresses, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. Take command of an 18th century European fortress and using stone walls, stout soldiers, powerful cannon and cunning traps to hold your blockhouse against waves and waves of attackers. Vauban is a fortress defence game inspired by classic tower defence games and castle defence games like Rampart. Taking command of a european fortress in the age of black powder warfare as one of three factions (Britian, Prussia or France), the player must earn funds by weathering successive onslaughts of attackers and use this money to repair and expand his fortress. Strategic placement of walls and bastions are key, as is the timing and use of traps like the Trou-de-Loup or the exploding siege mine. Master of Fortresses has two main gameplay modes. In Skirmish mode, the player can choose to construct and defend a fortress for a pre-determined number of waves on one of ten maps divided between three difficulty levels. Success in Skirmish Mode earns a player Campaign Honours, which are saved to his profile. Earning a Campaign Honour (all 54 of them!) bestows bonuses onto the player, which could mean the difference between victory and defeat. In Endless Mode, the player can test his skills against an endless and ever-increasing army of attackers until he is inevitably overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/07/2010 11:04pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SpaceCa ... fortresses

looks interesting..
few bugs here and there still

money is double truncated *1

if you have that, im sure you dont need anything else... i only played two levels.. got boring too quickly.. just spamming the one use only insta kills and big barrels.. backed up by 12-16 cannons.. lol
Master of Fortress Posted on: 08/09/2010 2:27pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SpaceCatStudios/master-of-fortresses
I liked it, but after a while it became too boring and repetitive, like any other TD.

Money is double*1. That's practically the only thing you'll ever need. Just change it to 2,200, unlock everything, make some insane barricade, and speedhack the rest of the game.

Edit: *facepalm* It was relatively new, so I assumed...Sorry. Delete this.
Re: Master of Fortress Posted on: 08/09/2010 2:31pm
Quote Post
There's a thread of Master of Fortresses already.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2928
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/09/2010 9:03pm
Quote Post
I felt bad for being such a idiot, so:

Cannons' shooting-rate is over 9000:
60 ab 03 60 a8 03 0f 46 02 00 =>
60 ab 03 60 a8 03 0f 00 00 00

Enemies don't attack (Only change the 2nd and 4th result; tiney-tiny chance it won't work in every stage):
d0 30 24 00 d5 20 80 9d 04 =>
47 30 24 00 d5 20 80 9d 04
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/12/2010 6:01pm
Quote Post
I'm a huge noob, but I put double truncated and then typed how much money I had; then I put all 3 adresses in and changed them all to 5000 and frozen; nothing happened.
Re: Master of Fortress Posted on: 08/12/2010 11:22pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "zero57"

*facepalm*its the same thread lol
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/12/2010 11:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "lolwofl"
I'm a huge noob, but I put double truncated and then typed how much money I had; then I put all 3 adresses in and changed them all to 5000 and frozen; nothing happened.
First: search for the money you have(EX:2000)
Second: spend a bit in something(EX:palisade -40)
Third:put the current money you have in the search bar and click next scan (EX:2000-40=1960)
Forth: there should be 1 result if not do the same thing until there is only 1
Fifth: double click the result it will go to an bar down the program
Sixth: right click the result and click in  "change record" and then "value" here you put how much money you want
Seventh: click on a little square under frozen to freeze the value

this is an easy "how to use cheat engine"
Re: Master of Fortress Posted on: 08/13/2010 12:06am
Quote Post
Quote from: "hutzhutz"

*facepalm*Lol wow, that fails because u didn't even notice there were 2 threads that had the same name just without the "es" (Master of Fortress) created by Zirak. Notice this:

Quote from: "Zirak"
I liked it, but after a while it became too boring and repetitive, like any other TD.

Money is double*1. That's practically the only thing you'll ever need. Just change it to 2,200, unlock everything, make some insane barricade, and speedhack the rest of the game.

See the "Edit" made by Zirak? and read the bolded words. And notice Zirak's title for his "Thread" it had been moved into this thread. (Master of Fortress) and see my Re: Master of Fortress? Thats my reply to Zirak's thread and look at the OP's Thread name. (Master of Fortresses)

Do you see the "es" to it? Please don't post something like that if u haven't looked at the clues that Zirak's thread has been moved into this thread.

*cough* fail facepalm is fail *cough*
Re: Master of Fortress Posted on: 08/13/2010 12:44am
Quote Post

*facepalm*Lol wow, that fails because u didn't even notice there were 2 threads that had the same name just without the "es" (Master of Fortress) created by Zirak. Notice this:

See the "Edit" made by Zirak? and read the bolded words. And notice Zirak's title for his "Thread" it had been moved into this thread. (Master of Fortress) and see my Re: Master of Fortress? Thats my reply to Zirak's thread and look at the OP's Thread name. (Master of Fortresses)

Do you see the "es" to it? Please don't post something like that if u haven't looked at the clues that Zirak's thread has been moved into this thread.

sorry i'm going to delete that post right now and no i didn't saw the "es"
EDIT:can't delete sorry
Re: Master of Fortress Posted on: 08/13/2010 1:52am
Quote Post

sorry i'm going to delete that post right now and no i didn't saw the "es"
EDIT:can't delete sorry

Lol, I got offended that's why i was proving u wrong (broken image removed) anyways it doesn't matter
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/13/2010 3:35am
Quote Post
you won sir fair and square
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/13/2010 1:05pm
Quote Post
Back on topic?

Anyways...

Quote from: "lolwofl"
Did you target the correct process? Double Truncated seems to pick up a lot of results, especially coincidental  ones that seem like the correct one but it's not.
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/27/2010 12:26pm
Quote Post
Game got badges.

I tried the *8+6, all kinds of doubles, even tried comparing the amount of gold after each round but i cant seem to find the value for it.

anyone got some bright ideas?

Edit: Found out what went wrong. it seems Firefox plugin container doesnt properly feeds back the data to Cheate Engine.
If i try it with Internet explorer, i have no issues at all finding the value, as posted above Double *1.
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/27/2010 2:14pm
Quote Post
Looks like the AoBs are out of date (broken image removed)

edit: Can't believe this game gets badges when both Achievement Unlocked 2 and Robot Wants Fishy are waiting.
Re: Master of Fortresses Posted on: 08/27/2010 2:24pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Martinos"
Can't believe this game gets badges when both Achievement Unlocked 2 and Robot Wants Fishy are waiting.
Your taste =/= Everyone's taste

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus