critter forge, more stables
-migrated-
critter forge, more stables Posted on: 08/20/2010 6:41am
Quote Post
i belive that critter forge (an increasingly popular multi-player game) should start you of with more that 1 stable, so that you are able to make more creatures from the start. i think the game would be a lot more fun that way. anyone agree?
Re: critter forge, more stables Posted on: 08/20/2010 6:44am
Quote Post
sorry for misspelling believe.
Re: critter forge, more stables Posted on: 08/20/2010 9:50am
Quote Post
Quote from: "im.possibly.god"
i belive that critter forge (an increasingly popular multi-player game) should start you of with more that 1 stable, so that you are able to make more creatures from the start. i think the game would be a lot more fun that way. anyone agree?

1)Always post a link. http://www.kongregate.com/games/EdgebeeStudios/critter-forge
2)It's an MMO. Chances of finding a hack/AoB just dropped. Server-side means server-synch.
3)Use the Edit function instead of double posting.

Have a nice day.
Re: critter forge, more stables Posted on: 08/20/2010 1:33pm
Quote Post
Pretty sure he wasn't even asking for hacks. Haven't played the game and don't intend to.
Re: critter forge, more stables Posted on: 08/20/2010 2:44pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Zirak"
2)It's an MMO. Chances of finding a hack/AoB just dropped. Server-side means server-synch.
The guys from blue-learning are way better than us. They hacked douzens of server-sided, server-synched games, it's perfectly possible. I still didn't get a reply from their admins though. *sigh*

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: critter forge, more stables Posted on: 08/20/2010 6:08pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I specialize in server side security.  If you would like a run down on some of the latest, greatest ways for breaking server-sided games, let me know.  I'm not quite comfortable chatting about it in a public forum...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez