Epic Battle Fantasy 3
-migrated-
Welcome to our Epic Battle Fantasy 3 cheats page.
Here you will find Epic Battle Fantasy 3 trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Hack Author Votes Date
One Hit Kills 47 05/08/2013
Buying adds gold 43 05/08/2013
Everyone Starts New Games With 9999 HP 40 05/08/2013
multiple hacks 29 12/28/2012
Most chests give you lots of gold 10 05/08/2013
Damage Adds Health 5 05/08/2013
Hard Badge 3 05/08/2013
Inf Mana 3 05/13/2013

SOL Files / Save Games
Save Author Date
Load this saved game to get the 3 first badges. For the last one, kill the boss (A video walkthrough is also useful for getting that hard bagde.) 04/27/2013

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Epic Battle Fantasy 3 03/07/2014
Epic Battle Fantasy 3 03/07/2014
Epic Battle Fantasy 3 09/19/2012
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/04/2010 6:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
sol for the first 3 badges download it its free lol also i'm not sure what will be the order of them[attachment=0:upgp3bxf]EBFmisc.sol[/attachment:upgp3bxf][attachment=1:upgp3bxf]EBFslot1.sol[/attachment:upgp3bxf]
try them and say if you like them apples or not

For me your .sol doesn't work. Does it work for anyone?
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/04/2010 7:04pm
Quote Post
cum here
only the medals on worked.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/04/2010 7:07pm
Quote Post
Can we please have a fixed sol, I am stook on the mammoth (broken image removed)
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/04/2010 7:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Genx"
Can we please have a fixed sol, I am stook on the mammoth (broken image removed)
the sol is ONLY for the 2 and 3 badge not sure about the first also what doesn't work on the sol if you can open it i already know the problem
also this sol is so easy editable that if you want i can make you have for example x gold, player1/2/3 stats like max hp,mana,level,etc but there are limitations with every character thats one off the whys that sol didn't work
EDIT:actually my pc just almost crash 3 times in a row wile changing the values in the sol so sorry no can do into modifying it if you want do it yourselves its an easy sol to mod
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/04/2010 10:20pm
Quote Post
To be honest, the AoBs make the game easy enough, so I'm going with that. Just need to complete the game for the last badge, and it's fun enough to go with that. (If it wasn't for the one-hit-kills I would have torn my hair out...)
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/04/2010 11:26pm
Quote Post
Here's the .sol files. They will get you the first 3 badges. I know some people have already put them up but mine have level 29 characters with a lot of HP/MP.

Here's a simple walkthrough for the badges. Before this, you'd have to put all the .sols in games/0009/0613

Easy Badge: Kill 1 monster.
Medium Badge:Open 1 chest.
Hard Badge: Get 1 medal. Easiest thing to do is the go to the main menu and click on the credits page. You'll get a medal.
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 6:45am
Quote Post
Well there's a hack by these guys,but as long as I know from Aaron and the developer they don't want prehacks around?
http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/game/3 ... asy-3.html

What about that one then? ^^
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 7:09am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "MartinRistov"
Well there's a hack by these guys,but as long as I know from Aaron and the developer they don't want prehacks around?
http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/game/3 ... asy-3.html

What about that one then? ^^
We don't want the hacked game, but the badges. Prehacks/trainers are useless for our purposes.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 7:13am
Quote Post
I'm not giving you the hacked game,I'm asking personally YOU and Matt (what was the developer's name) that there is an actual prehack that exist. Yet you told me we can't post one on APH.

Is there any particular reason,is it JUST for APH?
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 7:48am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "MartinRistov"
I'm not giving you the hacked game,I'm asking personally YOU and Matt (what was the developer's name) that there is an actual prehack that exist. Yet you told me we can't post one on APH.

Is there any particular reason,is it JUST for APH?
You are the only site who have rules, the others don't. If you think your rules are stupid, then you should remove them and to the same thing as them. As you can see, they don't give a shit about the rules either and they didn't get sued and probably never will.

What will they do when we want to tell them what they should to? Maybe they laugh at us, but they will for sure not do what I want.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 10:34am
Quote Post
Anyone with score hacks for minigames?
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 11:06am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Jaramu"
Here's the .sol files. They will get you the first 3 badges. I know some people have already put them up but mine have level 29 characters with a lot of HP/MP.

Here's a simple walkthrough for the badges. Before this, you'd have to put all the .sols in games/0009/0613

Easy Badge: Kill 1 monster.
Medium Badge:Open 1 chest.
Hard Badge: Get 1 medal. Easiest thing to do is the go to the main menu and click on the credits page. You'll get a medal.

Yet again, a sol that doesn't work.  :?
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 11:11am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Genx"
Yet again, a sol that doesn't work.  :?
Actually, it does. At least for the medal one.

Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 11:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "chimto"
Anyone with score hacks for minigames?
it's 4byte*8, sometimes hard but possible to hack
Re: Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Posted on: 09/05/2010 2:16pm
Quote Post
Complete sol is at link posted below this line

New save sol here (and the post right before it has the misc sol):
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3085&start=60#p33339