Gravitee Wars
-migrated-
Gravitee Wars
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Gravity Physics Space Turn Based Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Gravitee Wars

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Gravitee Wars

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/07/2011 09:59

Gravitee Wars

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/01/2011 22:01

Where's the Kaboom?

Knock 10 enemies out of bounds

No One Can Hear You Achieve

Unlock 25 awards

Sector Conquistador

Clear all 5 sectors

Game Dscription
Battle for control of the galaxy in this space based artillery game based on the Gravitee series of games. Slingshot your missiles around planets to destroy your enemy and utilize the 10 different weapons and utilities available. As you progress you’ll earn up to 50 different awards, and 21 different rewards. Upgrade your team as you earn money by improving your unit’s health and accuracy or by buying extra units for your team.
Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 3:00am
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/FunkyPear/gravitee-wars

Money is 4b*1, not sure what else you'd need.
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 3:12am
Quote Post
IQ is double*1... Seems to change address when I try to freeze and change though.
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 12:19pm
Quote Post
The number of turns is also 4byte*1.
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 4:20pm
Quote Post
Fun game, kind of like a mix between Worms and that gravity golf thing.

Would love an AOB that would lengthen the aiming line so I could do insane gravity shots.  (broken image removed)
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 7:58pm
Quote Post
Anybody able to pull off a poison dart kill yet? I've killed units with just the damage done from the projectile and others with the poison damage, but haven't registered a kill with the weapon somehow. Any ideas?
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 8:27pm
Quote Post
It's registered for me.  I think I killed the guy with the actual damage of the dart itself rather than the poison damage.
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/09/2010 8:53pm
Quote Post
Figured it out. Have to register the kill on a level after the dart is given to you, i.e. can't go back and kill the dude on level 1 with it.
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/10/2010 4:11am
Quote Post
For the record, if you want to get a longest shot highscore legit, start up a level with fairly evenly distributed planets and at least one or two enemies standing on the outer edge of them (I used 6, I think).  Use the meteor weapon and start them on the edge of the play field and at an angle that "orbits" the entire planetary system.  As a hint, if you click-drag and only a tiny line comes out, that means you're out of bounds - move your mouse back to the starting point to get rid of the line and try again.

You'll probably need to experiment until you get a good shot that has the meteors orbiting without going out of bounds or the orbit decaying too quickly.  Just hit R if your shot sucks and try again.

I'll log in and let the score submit soon, it'd be in the top 5 at this point.  (broken image removed)
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/10/2010 11:02am
Quote Post
Really long guide line
?? ?? 24 64 a0 -> ?? ?? 2d 1d a2

No Retreat Time
60 de 01 24 1e a2 -> 60 de 01 24 00 a2

Unlimited Turn Time
66 d9 01 c1 -> 66 d9 01 02
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/10/2010 1:58pm
Quote Post
Awesome, man.  I seriously need to learn how to AOB one of these days.
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/11/2010 2:12am
Quote Post
So because I am awesome I managed to legit my way through the entire game. Because I'm even MORE awesome, I'm uploading the sol. Yes, I really did legit it, yes I got those scores legit, yes I'm ridiculously good at this game. I played worms a lot and got the impossible on gravitee 2 legit as well, go figure. I'm off to make my scores even better now I have nukes. Yes I realise death to all but metal wasn't done by pantera, that was part of the irony of it.

Also, I call this for badges.

Also, karma if you download the sol plox,  :lol:

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/11/2010 1:07pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I'd have +100 karma if just every 3rd guy who downloaded my gunbot .sol would give me karma for the .sol, lol. In case this wasn't irony, less begging pl0x. :)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/11/2010 2:02pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
I'd have +100 karma if just every 3rd guy who downloaded my gunbot .sol would give me karma for the .sol, lol. In case this wasn't irony, less begging pl0x. :)

why karma a mod anyways, doesnt mod-dom supersede karma? like a mod with -1000 karma is still better than a person with 8 karma
Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/11/2010 2:44pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"

Note the laughing face, I'm taking the piss. I rarely give karma to people to people who ask for it and asking it for a sol would just be pitiful. lmfao.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gravitee Wars Posted on: 11/11/2010 3:50pm
Quote Post
[m:e9fmd22a]MOAR KARMA PL0X!