Hacking challenge!
-migrated-
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 1:33am
Quote Post
Ok, now they tried to do something to avoid memory loading, I think it should work (but I guess someone will bypass it   (broken image removed)  )

They changed the password, if anyone can hack it, please tell me how you did it  :oops:  (the link is on the thread post)
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 2:05am
Quote Post
System Bot
The new password is... heheheheheha

(broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 2:38am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
darn... praetor beat me.

oh and heres how i did it

pmdump 2284 final.swf
Visual Studio | open file| final.swf
ctrl+f | NOT GOOD

================

see I saw the text when the password was wrong was "not good"... knew it checked the pass word near there so i gave it a shot...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 12:17pm
Quote Post
You guys could see the swf in memory, and got the password from there  :? , but is swfmdump working to load from memory? I could not find any method to change memory in as3, everything is read-only  (broken image removed)
Can you try to remove the swf from memory? Is there any other software to remove the swf from memory that would work with this? (as you did in the first time)

Thank you all!
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 12:27pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "brunoja"
You guys could see the swf in memory, and got the password from there  :? , but is swfmdump working to load from memory?
Yes, .swfdump loads the .swf directly from your memory to bypass any encryption and compression methods.

Can you try to remove the swf from memory?
And how should that work? You can't play the game if the .swf isn't on your PC (in your browsercache).

Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 12:36pm
Quote Post
They tried to do something that will make swfmdump fail, try to use it! But I still think that there might be other that wont fail to get the swf from memory.. And yes, making the swf not work on local machine is a protection that Ive seen in many swf protectors  :roll:
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 12:52pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I tried to do something that will make swfmdump fail, try to use it! But I still think that there might be other that wont fail to get the swf from memory..
Cheat Engine > Memory Viewer

You can't fully protect a game, it's impossible since there are always to get around your protection.

And yes, making the swf not work on local machine is a protection that Ive seen in many swf protectors
I wasn't talking about running the game locally you smartass. Of course there are plenty of methods, sitelocking the game for example is enough. The game gets downloaded on your PC if you play it on a website, that's what I was talking about.

Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 11/28/2010 1:38pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
I tried to do something that will make swfmdump fail, try to use it! But I still think that there might be other that wont fail to get the swf from memory..
Cheat Engine > Memory Viewer

You can't fully protect a game, it's impossible since there are always to get around your protection.

And yes, making the swf not work on local machine is a protection that Ive seen in many swf protectors
I wasn't talking about running the game locally you smartass. Of course there are plenty of methods, sitelocking the game for example is enough. The game gets downloaded on your PC if you play it on a website, that's what I was talking about.

Humm, so I missunderstood what you said, sorry.. By removing the swf from memory I meant removing the unencrypted loaded swf (because it was loaded using a loader and an encryption). But what would like to know, is that if its possible with a tool made specially to dump swf files to dump that swf (the first one was possible with swfmdump).
Re: Hacking challenge! Posted on: 12/04/2010 3:33pm
Quote Post
Ok, I will tell the truth, I didnt do the protection for this swf, it came from a stupid challenge  :oops: (the guy, that is a friend, made two protected files), anyway, did anyone could remove the original swf?  :|

I apologize for not telling the truth  :?