Ban That Fulp!
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Ban That Fulp!

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/21/2010 12:44

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Based on a true story AND another game!
Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/15/2010 5:25pm
Quote Post
System Bot
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553561

One secret medal is for swinging the hammer above Tom's head, the other one for hitting him with <100 MPH. The medal AoBs are huge-ass long (as always in crappy AS2) and apparently two of them are the same and apparently you can't even switch them. Fuck AS2.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/15/2010 7:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553561

One secret medal is for swinging the hammer above Tom's head, the other one for hitting him with <100 MPH. The medal AoBs are huge-ass long (as always in crappy AS2) and apparently two of them are the same and apparently you can't even switch them. Fuck AS2.

Then again, it does only take around 10 seconds to get all three medals, so even if medal swaps were possible, it would probably just make the process take longer. The easiest 35 points I've gotten in quite some time, really.
Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/16/2010 12:14pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "embrezar"
Then again, it does only take around 10 seconds to get all three medals, so even if medal swaps were possible, it would probably just make the process take longer. The easiest 35 points I've gotten in quite some time, really.
My crappy mouse prevents me from getting more than 200 MPH, lol.

Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/16/2010 2:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
My crappy mouse prevents me from getting more than 200 MPH, lol.

Do you use a laptop? I always hate it when people make games that require a good mouse, because it's basically a middle-finger to all laptop users. Sorry to hear that, man. I'd get it for you, but you'd have to give me your password, so I'm sure you don't want to bother with it.
Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/16/2010 2:21pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "embrezar"
Do you use a laptop? I always hate it when people make games that require a good mouse, because it's basically a middle-finger to all laptop users. Sorry to hear that, man. I'd get it for you, but you'd have to give me your password, so I'm sure you don't want to bother with it.
Nope, but my mouse is 3 years old (Logitech). For some reason I never bothered getting a new one... Anyway, I have enough medals and don't plan to get all of them and these aren't even worth that much, so it's alright.

Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/16/2010 9:12pm
Quote Post
I've prolly got the same mouse as you phren, but I didn't bother trying to swing the hammer; I just clicked behind him and it got me ~700 Mph.

Now that I try it again though it doesn't seem to work... Would he really patch a game he put 30 mins of effort into to begin with?
Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/17/2010 4:09am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
I've prolly got the same mouse as you phren, but I didn't bother trying to swing the hammer; I just clicked behind him and it got me ~700 Mph.

Now that I try it again though it doesn't seem to work... Would he really patch a game he put 30 mins of effort into to begin with?

I just tried something to reproduce what you said, Whaft; phreneticus, if you click the sledgehammer, release the button, then click to the left of Tom as far as you can, you'll get over 700 MPH every time. I hope that helps.
Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/18/2010 8:11pm
Quote Post
A new 5-point medal has been added. Simply press "W" to activate "Wade Mode."
Re: Ban That Fulp! Posted on: 11/21/2010 12:44pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I just got a new mouse, easy-peasy 700+ MPH.