Why this?
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Why this?

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/29/2010 07:53

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Why did this have to happen?
Why this? Posted on: 11/26/2010 6:43pm
Quote Post
System Bot
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/554288

Timer starts at 50 seconds
96 07 00 08 00 07 40 1f 00 00
96 07 00 08 00 07 32 00 00 00

50 seconds are enough to get to the timer. Once you are there, wait until it runs out; the screen will go black and you get to the preloader again. Click the play button and you have the first medal. For the other medal, just walk right until you finish the game.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Why this? Posted on: 11/28/2010 1:46am
Quote Post
This is ontopic of the game, but I don't have any new hacks to contribute so I marked it as offtopic...

I don't know why, but what you described doesn't work for me. The AoB works fine, but once the timer reaches 0, I get taken to a black screen that never progresses back to the preloader. I even let the timer count down from 8000 without speedhack, and it does the same thing. I've tried in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, and in Firefox I completely disabled Adblock/Scriptblock/Flashblock/Ghostery/Noscript as well as disabling Peerblock and Privoxy, and still nothing happens.

I tried to get a medal AoB so I could do a medal swap, but it's AS2 or something so I didn't find anything useful. Stupid fucking game anyway if they expect someone to wait for 133 minutes for a counter to tick down just to get a medal.
Re: Why this? Posted on: 11/28/2010 10:33am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "embrezar"
Stupid fucking game anyway if they expect someone to wait for 133 minutes for a counter to tick down just to get a medal.
OCD+ is way way worse. You have to wait 14 hours to get one medal. And another one requires you to let your PC run for 3 days, gladly KH hacked it and made it way easier to achieve the medals.

Anyway, the first time I tried it I got the same "bug", but when I tried it again it worked. You might want to clear your cache and try it again.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Why this? Posted on: 11/28/2010 6:58pm
Quote Post
If the error occurs again, try pressing tab and then enter. I did it legit, and when the timer finally ran, the screen was well off to the side. Was a picture of the logo and the word get or something, and i just clicked it to get the medal. So i'm thinking tab and enter would work.
Re: Why this? Posted on: 11/29/2010 7:53am
Quote Post
Quote from: "xycho666"
If the error occurs again, try pressing tab and then enter. I did it legit, and when the timer finally ran, the screen was well off to the side. Was a picture of the logo and the word get or something, and i just clicked it to get the medal. So i'm thinking tab and enter would work.

My screen was also centered far right after waiting for the timer to tick down using phren's AoB, but it worked fine the first time.