How to Raise a Dragon
Auto-Post
How to Raise a Dragon
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Animal Dragon Fantasy Pixel

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

How to Raise a Dragon

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 10/31/2015 04:11

Dragon's Tale

Complete your dragon's adventurous life

Keep 'Em Guessing

Unlock all 7 behaviors and all 4 titles

Game Dscription
The dragon: a majestic and complex beast. How is it born? How does it live and die? Magus X. R. Quilliam’s definitive work, “How to Raise a Dragon,” describes all that is known about these great creatures. In this game, you can choose every aspect of the life of a dragon, including its appearance, its abilities, and how it treats the humans around it. You can choose to become a wild guardian, a fiery tyrant, a necromantic scourge, and many other unique destinies.
How to Raise a Dragon Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
The dragon: a majestic and complex beast. How is it born? How does it live and die? Magus X. R. Quilliam?EUR(TM)s definitive work, ?EURoeHow to Raise a Dragon,?EUR? describes all that is known about these great creatures. In this game, you can choose every aspect of the life of a dragon, including its appearance, its abilities, and how it treats the humans around it. You can choose to become a wild guardian, a fiery tyrant, a necromantic scourge, and many other unique destinies.
RE: How to Raise a Dragon Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:14am
Quote Post

Very weard game, but paradox is that, what this game is... cool? I can't even call this a game, because it's not. It's sort of interactive story. David Cage rests with his games :D
And I have a question: why does KBH doesn't work for this game? :C

RE: How to Raise a Dragon Posted on: 10/31/2015 4:11am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
idlemaster17 Posted on: 10/30/2015 9:14pm

Very weard game, but paradox is that, what this game is... cool? I can't even call this a game, because it's not. It's sort of interactive story. David Cage rests with his games :D
And I have a question: why does KBH doesn't work for this game? :C

1) Last post was over 3 and a half years ago.
2) There are no hacks for this game, so there's nothing for the trainer to load.
3) Go fuck yourself.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez