-migrated-
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/15/2011 5:00pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "pointman"
Quote from: "trainermax"
Quote from: "trainermax"
I'm still trying to figure out this whole .swf thingy. Can anyone explain how it is done?. And also the no name hack would be neat lol  (broken image removed)
just use 4 bytes or text its simple as heck IL33T (broken image removed)

Oh 4 bytes, I was using array of bytes. Btw, whats IL33T :/is that another hack? or cheat?

Um no....... i just thought u were that guy now the um item hack doesnt work so im thinkin bout quitin

Oh lol. I'm new with cheat engine and such, I just wanna expand my knowledge. I don't get the whole "text" and "4 bytes", I can see them in the drop down list, but just don't know what to do. And If I freeze my search results or not  :cry:

O.K. and any one correct me if I am wrong, but there are many types of values....If I were you, I would experiment with these values.........While hacking, CE is a program that lets you change CE, they're more things you can do, but changing values is what we normally do..Now I would just stick with 4 bites and text.
Now I assume that you understand how to scan and change these values...If you don't watch some hacking videos...Now freezing values...You freeze values if you don't want them to change......What I think would help you, is Watching videos about hacking something like high seas...(This game was so essay for me to hack). I hope that answers your questions. Oh I had an older item hack, never used it much since I got board of it... (broken image removed) It still might not be patched! O.o  (broken image removed)
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/16/2011 3:29am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can you two take it to pms? Please?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 05/18/2011 12:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Can you two take it to pms? Please?

Ua...Sure, pm me... (broken image removed)
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 06/01/2011 10:53pm
Quote Post
I would like a new Item Hack.A guide on how to change blocks or steal blocks would be nice too.
Re: Platform Racing 3 Posted on: 06/04/2011 7:57pm
Quote Post
can anybody give me a hack to get santa hat on platform racing 3 plz! guys i really want iT! hope anybody can help me