Castaway
-migrated-
Castaway 6.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Fantasy Island Pet RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Castaway. I prefered the sequel. 03/15/2015 6

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Castaway

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Castaway

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/11/2011 10:40

Castaway

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/19/2011 00:43

Castaway - 50 pts. (new window)

Beetle Bashing

Level up

Questaway

Complete any 5 quests

Smooth Generator

Activate the 6th generator

Game Dscription
Castaway, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. Stranded on a mysterious island, it is up to you to restore peace to its villagers. Become a powerful warrior - growing your powers and abilities through over 50 quests across a distinct and visually stylized world. Discover and raise loyal pets that will fight by your side in this unique action RPG. Customize your appearance as you gain new armor and weapons from wooden sticks to elemental swords.
Re: Castaway Posted on: 12/12/2010 11:04pm
Quote Post
This should make the hard badge somewhat easier.. (broken image removed)
Re: Castaway Posted on: 12/13/2010 3:56am
Quote Post
A .sol with all finished. Mostly for entertainment value. I found none, though having said that I realize that I started at level 500 with an Ogre Lord and two monsters that haven't even been given a proper place in the game (enemies.mutant3 with a purple + red color scheme, and enemies.flamingskull3 with a purple + black color scheme.)
For other entertainment, if you see the massive number in the number value for eggArr(ay) in the .sol, say 26052022865 (That's seconds, I guess. Maybe it's in milli. I don't know.), it goes without saying to lower the number to lower the time it takes to hatch the egg, and the other way around. I just used 26052000000.
Re: Castaway Posted on: 12/13/2010 12:12pm
Quote Post
gold = 4b*8 + 4

probably the same for other stats
Re: Castaway Posted on: 12/21/2010 5:38pm
Quote Post
Changing anything crashes the flash plugin. Anyone else notice this?
Re: Castaway Posted on: 01/18/2011 10:47pm
Quote Post
me too..after i change the gold,the flash plugin broken...
Re: Castaway Posted on: 01/19/2011 12:43am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
Quote from: "descoladavirus"
Changing anything crashes the flash plugin.
Quote from: "xKrOnOzx"
me too..after i change the gold,the flash plugin broken...
because your input isnt formatted correctly. if gold is 4b*8+4, then your input needs to be 4b*8+4

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"