[REQUEST] Data Worm
-migrated-
[REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/09/2010 1:58am
Quote Post
Hey, newbie here, I recently found the AOB hack for Snake at http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3600 and I am now the #1 Snake player in my group of friends. Stupidly, I gave myself a score orders of magnitude higher than everyone else, so it's obviously fake, but it was still fun. Anyway, I think Data Worm, http://apps.facebook.com/mj-data-worm/ also by MindJolt, would be another doable hack.
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/10/2010 12:08am
Quote Post
i second this request, some people have already hacked it
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/10/2010 10:40pm
Quote Post
i third the request
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 5:03pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Wow, 3 people sign up just to sleech.  Any of you try anything at all before coming here? Anything?
I hacked it, easily. With basic CE Hacking methods. No AoBs needed. Just CE. I'm not going to tell you anything until you yourselves at least -try- something.  Maybe I'm an ass, but I don't care.

I'm basically the shit... 
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 5:05pm
Quote Post
Can you link me to a good "basic CE Hacking" tutorial?
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 5:27pm
Quote Post
Let me clarify. I already tried searching for my current score in CE and changing the values. All I succeed in doing is crashing my browser. Is this what you did?
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 6:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "andrevan"
Let me clarify. I already tried searching for my current score in CE and changing the values. All I succeed in doing is crashing my browser. Is this what you did?

No, let me clarify. Don't double post. If you really searched for your score, using CE, then you would not need a "basic CE Hacking tutorial". You would also know that the whole purpose of CE, apart from text and AoB searches, is narrowing down searches to one or sometimes two values.

Now I have tested this, and changing the values does not crash your browser. What I expect you are doing is typing in your score, searching once, then changed all the values that came up. That would make you a dumbass. I completely empathize with HakHappy, and I also refuse to post the hack until you show at least some effort, rather than just leeching our work.

I have also checked the topic quoted on your original post, and you haven't even posted in that thread, so that follows you didn't find the AoB hack, unless you are stupid enough to present the fact that you managed to copy and paste two strings of text into CE. Go out there, read some tutorials, perhaps the convenient "Hacking FAQ" at the top of EVERY SINGLE PAGE would help? There is even a sub-forum called "Tutorials and FAQs". When you've done that, go back to the game, and instead of leeching, actually try something before posting. [/rant]
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 6:37pm
Quote Post
I've been searching according to the page on the forum called CHEAT ENGINE 101 Doing it yourself - Variable Searching with headings of 1) Straight value (4 byte) 2) Value * 8 (4 byte) 3) Double (Double) 4) Double *8 (Double) and 5) (Value *(broken image removed) +X. Etc. I've tried all the variations listed there and several that aren't.

This isn't doing shit for me. After doing that for an extended period of time with absolutely no progress, I start just changing huge batches of values with random search terms in the hopes that something will work. I don't see what's so dumb about that; it's called trial and error. It does crash the browser though. Anyway, I asked for a tutorial because I've tried the simple explanations 1-5 and they definitely don't work for this game. I don't know why you would assume I haven't tried this before asking.

When I said I "found" the AOB hack I didn't mean I discovered it, just that I found the thread and read and employed the hack. I don't really understand why this should incite hostility.

I also tried using Tamper Data, but it inevitably crashes.
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 7:16pm
Quote Post
You've been changing large amounts of random values without a thought to what they might contain? You're even dumber than I thought. Some of these values will hold data vital to your browser, potentially damaging it beyond repair. If you're going to do that, you should at least download the .swf, although, it's still not going to do much for you, my search for a 4 byte unknown initial value contained over 33 million values, a little too large for trial and error.

Tamper Data being an add-on to fire-fox, as a quick search confirmed, are you targeting the plug-in container rather than fire-fox? Whatever does tamper data have to do with it, this being a primarily CE forum?
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 7:24pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
As a side note this game is, to my knowledge; Encrypted/Mochi and AS3, and the code is ob'd to hell. So good luck getting AoBs. However, I did find a bit of code pertaining to the addition and/or removal of the "food" in the snake game.  Also, as always, the speed hacks work.

*Edit*
Another little hint for you, the score isn't scored by numerical value. It's scored by how many "foods" you've eaten. A score of 5 is actually a score of 1 as far as the game is concerned. Every food = 5. Score of 10 = 2, score of 30 = 6 and so on.  That's as much as I'm helping you 'learn' for now.

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 8:44pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Tamper data merely allows you to catch, monitor, and change Post/get data bia HTTP/HTTPs.  It doesn't hack games.  I have used tamper data and iMacros to create some cool form submission bots, but that's about it.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 9:47pm
Quote Post
I managed to locate the value for "how many food you ate" but changing it stops the camera and the next one you eat kills you... doing further research.
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 10:18pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "HakHappy"
As a side note this game is, to my knowledge; Encrypted/Mochi and AS3, and the code is ob'd to hell. So good luck getting AoBs. However, I did find a bit of code pertaining to the addition and/or removal of the "food" in the snake game.  Also, as always, the speed hacks work.

Are you looking at the correct swf?  It isnt encrypted:

Code: [Select]
       public function addScores(game:int) : void
        {
            this._scores.addValue(5);
            if (powerupsCollected.value == 0)
            {
                scoresWithoutPowerup.addValue(5);
            }
            this.graphScores.setValue(this._scores.value);
            return;
        }

For example, add 100 instead of 5 for each
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
24 64 4f 9c 01 01

Or if you want a really obscene score
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
2d 17 4f 9c 01 01

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 11:20pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "praetor"
Quote from: "HakHappy"

Are you looking at the correct swf?  It isnt encrypted:

Code: [Select]
       public function addScores(game:int) : void
        {
            this._scores.addValue(5);
            if (powerupsCollected.value == 0)
            {
                scoresWithoutPowerup.addValue(5);
            }
            this.graphScores.setValue(this._scores.value);
            return;
        }

For example, add 100 instead of 5 for each
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
24 64 4f 9c 01 01

Or if you want a really obscene score
24 05 4f 9c 01 01
2d 17 4f 9c 01 01

I know. But thanks for feeding the sleeches. It was an attempt to forcefully create another hacker. *slaps praetor with a trout*

Re: [REQUEST] Data Worm Posted on: 12/11/2010 11:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Whatever.  I guess not everyone is as 31337 as you.

Here is another where your score gets multiplied by 5 everytime.  If your score gets too big, it won't submit correctly.

f0 2c d0 d0 66 99 01 d1 a0
d0 d0 66 99 01 d1 a0 d1 a2

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous