Arkandian Crusade
-migrated-
Arkandian Crusade 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Dungeon Fantasy RPG Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Addictive 07/24/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Arkandian Crusade

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Arkandian Crusade

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/06/2011 09:54

Arkandian Crusade - Chapter 1

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/30/2010 02:45

Cheese Retrieval

Clear out the thieves' hideout and rescue the wizard's prized cheese

Sacking Up

Upgrade your bag to at least 20 slots

Over 90d100!!!

Complete the campaign

Game Dscription
Make your place in the history of Arkandia. Thrown head first into the raging conflict between heaven and hell you must choose a side and forever change the fate of the world. Delve into deep dungeons and emerge with a pack full of loot, defend the kingdom with the help of your personal companions or spend your time by the forge crafting artifacts of great power. The Arkandian Legends are a series of stories that you the player live through. Achievements, skills, items and victories in one story follow you through to the next, unlocking new features and advantages as you go. Your actions will determine the course of your adventures and the choices you make can change the very nature of the world.
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/23/2010 4:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Also, I'm amazed this only got an easy badge, I'd been playing it in preparation for hard badges...

I have to think more badges will be added then just an easy badge for the first quest.
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/23/2010 6:17pm
Quote Post
stop thinking, start reading (broken image removed)

More badges coming next week -- we had to add a badge here so we could put the game in the feature roll to clear up a slot in "hot new games" for all the other highly rated games lately. We're super organized.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: "praetor"
*Insert  random disdain for AS2 here*

Enemies die
96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4e 96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 ae 00
96 09 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4e 96 09 00 07 64 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 67 12 9d 02 00 ae 00

Edit:
If you are starting a new game, you HAVE to die to the intro demon before you use this.  If you use this on a new game and then beat the intro demon, the game will fuck up.

works great!
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/24/2010 5:13pm
Quote Post
im sorry if this is a stupid question but i have gotten a good amount of achievements but the rewards for getting the achievements arent working ex. beating the good campaign says i can use "a blessed one" if i create a new character but idk how. another ex. i killed someone with one hit from a melee weapon it says if i create a new character he will start out with a big sword. and there are more achievments like this that are not working help please
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/24/2010 6:22pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "way2hot4u234"
im sorry if this is a stupid question but i have gotten a good amount of achievements but the rewards for getting the achievements arent working ex. beating the good campaign says i can use "a blessed one" if i create a new character but idk how. another ex. i killed someone with one hit from a melee weapon it says if i create a new character he will start out with a big sword. and there are more achievments like this that are not working help please

As in in-game achievements? Like, a reward for a game well played? If it's an actual game issue, you would have to take it up with the game creator/producer.

I'm basically the shit... 
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/24/2010 7:01pm
Quote Post
*headdesk*

This is either for when you create a new character on this game or it will give you benefits in a future game.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/25/2010 2:40am
Quote Post
I can confirm that it's only for future games in the series, not for Arkandian Crusade.
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/26/2010 5:53am
Quote Post
I'm having trouble finding where we can change our accuracy in the defense quests for an AoB. My game got messed up after I accidentally fired my first defense unit... now there's no option to hire anymore. So I'm the lone defender, and missing sucks!
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 12/26/2010 8:10am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
You don't hire any more.  Complete normal quests and you will unlock new recruits in the barracks.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Arkadian Crusade Posted on: 12/29/2010 12:45am
Quote Post
Money hack: money *8 change value to a multiple of 8 and click frozen
Re: Arkadian Crusade Posted on: 12/29/2010 6:27am
Quote Post
Quote from: "exailed"

stupid excuse for a (semi-) bump its already stated in the very first post and its stated better:

Quote from: "hakhappy"
Cheats:
Cheat Engine - Everything is 4b*8
Re: Arkadian Crusade Posted on: 12/29/2010 8:03am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "exailed"

stupid excuse for a (semi-) bump its already stated in the very first post and its stated better:

Quote from: "hakhappy"
Cheats:
Cheat Engine - Everything is 4b*8

He had actually posted this in the badge hack section for some unknown reason(along with 2-3 other new threads that were already in existence) and most likely without searching first. I'm thankful for him -trying- to contribute, but I value the use of the search function more.

Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 01/04/2011 11:53pm
Quote Post
hrm... I was waiting for the rest of the badges to finish the game, and now 4b*8 isn't finding the values, nor is 4b, or 4b*8+6. I'm on Chrome and have double checked that I'm on the right tab with CE. I also can't find the AoB praetor listed. Any help?
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 01/05/2011 12:05am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "t0rm3n7"
hrm... I was waiting for the rest of the badges to finish the game, and now 4b*8 isn't finding the values, nor is 4b, or 4b*8+6. I'm on Chrome and have double checked that I'm on the right tab with CE. I also can't find the AoB praetor listed. Any help?

Just confirmed 4b*8 still works on everything.
Obviously user error.

Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 01/05/2011 3:24am
Quote Post
here is a completed .sol. not trying to step on hakhappy's toes, i don't know if his .sol is completed or not.
Re: Arkandian Crusade Posted on: 01/06/2011 9:54am
Quote Post
What's the power reading nappa?

Over 90d100!!!!!!!!

What? 90d100???

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...