Re: [request] DDtank
-migrated-
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/06/2011 7:22pm
Quote Post
we cant do anything without a link... http://apps.facebook.com/ddtankyg/
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/06/2011 8:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "johnnylee385"
my bad i was in a rush was bout to leave but yea thats the link i have seen hacks for it but theyr in japnese or phllipin or somethin

why didn't you just use google translate on them if its youtube you can kinda make sense of them still, one is just speedhacking it so that the chest counts down really fast, have you done that?, you should always try speed hacking something like that first as its more likly to work than most other things...

EDIT: i just went into the game and to play it sends you to their website so really this should be put into the "other" section and put with this link: http://www.yoogames.com/ddt/index.html
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/06/2011 9:34pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
I was about to start looking through the swfs for it, but then had to go buy uniform shit and while I was gone my wife decided she would close out everything.. so yea, starting over.

I'm basically the shit... 
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/07/2011 5:05pm
Quote Post
don't double post, edit your original...
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/07/2011 8:30pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "brasdzs"
don't double post, edit your original...

If you're going off-topic use the OT bbcode or PM the guy.

I've looked at the codes and I really can't get anywhere with it, I'm gonna try doing some work with WPE/Charles tonight sometime though.  

[spoiler=Sidenote:2pnyqzii]It's actually a pretty fun game so far.

Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/08/2011 5:05am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
yea i messd around with wpe for a hour or 2 when i first tried but didnt get anywhere but mabey u will have better luck
yea i seem to like it but the coin system is given other players more of a edge and if u look and the vanity theyr kinda like trophys some of it is pretty impossaible but all in all it is fun :lol:

Well I hate to burst a potential bubble but I won't be putting to much effort into finding any sort of hack for the coin system as we don't hack premium content here. If I happen to find such a hack/exploit I can't say that I wouldn't use it, however I won't post it.  

All I'm really trying to accomplish Is any sort of hack/exploit for the currency you earn regularly.

Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/08/2011 11:23pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
yea that's understandable  but if your going to do normal currency medals would most like be the best choice that's if its even doable cus it has been giving me a hard time trying to get anything to work. whenever i would track the packets even if i would do the same action it would always be a different code idk if it has something to do with flash game but i haven't delt with it b4
ohh and i was think if nothing can be done bout medals or vochers when your in a fight u can pick special to help u like attack 10% 20% 30% and so on mabey change where it multiplys it by 100% instead of 10%

but if u do find something for coins u dont have to post it but u sure can send it to me via e-mail xD

Even if I were to find something to hack the premiums I would be private, as are all of my premium stuff hacks.  Also, your sig picture is entirely to big, I might suggest you put it in a spolier tag.

Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/11/2011 12:19am
Quote Post
how do u hack on this game!!
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/11/2011 6:28am
Quote Post
Quote from: "dredlock55"
how do u hack on this game!!

there no be hack on this game yet!!!

sorry if language bad, me no fluent in idiot yet...
Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/17/2011 1:18pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
User johnnylee385 has decreased your karma
johnnylee385 left comment:

''LOL wut'' read what i fucking said or take the time to look in the game at''wut'' i'm talking about

Comment was left for your profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65
Ya know what?

Booyah Bitch!  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [request] DDtank Posted on: 01/18/2011 6:25pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Permaban.

This topic is now locked.  If anyone has anything to contribute, please contact a moderator / administrator to unlock this thread for you.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez