http://apps.facebook.com/miscrits

anyone can help ?

btw anything will help
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/12/2011 9:41pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "johnnylee385"
I found one for exp

1. open charles web proxy which  can be downloaded here http://www.charlesproxy.com/download/
2.open charles and load the game and go into the forest or such and search for a miscrit  if u dont get one ull get a little M wich gives u xp
3. go back to charles and u should see something like http://miscrits.brokenbulbstudios.com open that and you should see something like 16?cachbust
4. right click the 16?bust and click repeat advanced just type 100 and next option type 100 let it finish
5. keep searching for miscrits until u get in a fight finish the fight and u should have gained a few lvl u can adjust the first 100 to whatever u would like add more for more exp

Wish it was that easy for DDTank... lol  Still haven't found shit.

I'm basically the shit... 
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/13/2011 3:12pm
Quote Post
tyvm

it's work but it's 17?cachbust i guess
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/14/2011 8:41pm
Quote Post
Ok i figured it all out but when i click to "Repeat advanced" doing 100/100 i wait and lots of red crosses appear and after its done i enter battle buy only gain the usual experience.

Can somebody explain where im going wrong? (broken image removed) Thanks
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/15/2011 6:00pm
Quote Post
Well mines 18?cachebust but i doubt that makes any difference, i'l tell you exactly what im doing ^^

>Opening Charles
>Miscrits
>searching for either an M to give xp or a battle
>finding http://miscrits.brokenbulbstudios.com and opening
>open map
>open harvest
>right click 18?cachebust=1295114256104&PHPSESSID=8qkdf4vc82iiivn8ghrmrenf3fts3aq2
>Repeat Advanced
>100/100
>opens in new session and allot of red crosses appear after waiting rather than working correctly
>after a battle normal experience is gained.
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/15/2011 9:33pm
Quote Post
try to do 100 10 and see if that works for ya and when u load it up press crtl backsapace that will get rid of everything in charles then search ina bush if u get in a fight finsh it and come back out and do crtl backspace again then serach another bush or something until u get the lil M and gold to pop out then there should be oonly one command u can really do beacuse u delte all the others b4 searching once u find it do 100 10 and see if that works and just go from there
Missing:
1. Punctuation
2. Capitalization
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/16/2011 7:16am
Quote Post
wat are u a grammer nazi  :lol:

wooooot grammar turned into a war im on teh rebels side
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/16/2011 10:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "byteorder"
try to do 100 10 and see if that works for ya and when u load it up press crtl backsapace that will get rid of everything in charles then search ina bush if u get in a fight finsh it and come back out and do crtl backspace again then serach another bush or something until u get the lil M and gold to pop out then there should be oonly one command u can really do beacuse u delte all the others b4 searching once u find it do 100 10 and see if that works and just go from there
Missing:
1. Punctuation
2. Capitalization

Wow, atleast hes actually helping which is more than i can say for you.

Stop flaming and unless you're going to post something useful, shut up.

Thanks a bunch johnny i'l see if it works now.
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/16/2011 10:57pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Quote from: "oriteladz"
Missing:
1. Punctuation
2. Capitalization

Just in case you were wondering...
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
# Don't kick mother English in the teeth. Use full sentences and make an effort to spell properly. "Leet-speek" may get you booted.
Board Guidelines
It's only at the top of the list of threads on EVERY FUCKING FORUM PAGE ON THE SITE.
Anyway, back on topic.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/16/2011 11:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Missing:
1. Punctuation
2. Capitalization

# Don't kick mother English in the teeth. Use full sentences and make an effort to spell properly. "Leet-speek" may get you booted.
Board Guidelines
It's only at the top of the list of threads on EVERY FUCKING FORUM PAGE ON THE SITE.
Anyway, back on topic.

And i have read and followed this rule? I'm simply stating that johnny is actually helping me with an issue rather than trying to pass an English exam. If byteorder had written an explanation assisting me in a grammer correct and positive manor then I would have had no need to complain.

I find "Missing: 1. Punctuation 2. Capitalization", to be pretty blunt and rude statement. It could have been done just as well in a private message.

P.S; There is no need to raise you're text, nor swear.
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/17/2011 2:18am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
[offtopic]
Missing:
1. Punctuation
2. Capitalization

Board Guidelines
Anyway, back on topic.

And i have read and followed this rule? I'm simply stating that johnny is actually helping me with an issue rather than trying to pass an English exam. If byteorder had written an explanation assisting me in a grammer correct and positive manor then I would have had no need to complain.

I find "Missing: 1. Punctuation 2. Capitalization", to be pretty blunt and rude statement. It could have been done just as well in a private message.

P.S; There is no need to raise you're text, nor swear.
[/offtopic]
-Karma.
BACK ON TOPIC.  Maybe you missed that before.

Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/17/2011 7:56am
Quote Post
Im affraid it hasn't worked johnny, i now get blue orbs appear rather than crosses and everything seems to work fine but i gain no extra experience, any ideas?

Oh no not the karma.
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/17/2011 10:52am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Oh No!  Not the Banishment!  1 Week Ban for being an asshat.

Lock/Trash +1.

Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/30/2011 3:41pm
Quote Post
So did anyone come up with a solution while I was away?
Re: miscrits Posted on: 01/30/2011 9:07pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Considering no one has posted any additional information, I would assume not.