Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
3) Have you tried anything?
4) What do you want hacked?
5) Can I get a mother fucking PLEASE?

Well, at least half of my demands were met on this thread.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [REQUEST] Cash King! Posted on: 01/19/2011 2:39pm
Quote Post
3) Have you tried anything?
4) What do you want hacked?
5) Can I get a mother fucking PLEASE?

Well, at least half of my demands were met on this thread.  (broken image removed)

Haha, sorry about that. But you see, I was writing that while I was having a test at school, so the time I had was limited.

First, what is Cash King?
It's a flashgame you can play online on Facebook. You compete with your friends in having the most cash. The game is really simple, you can push a button 60 times a day, and each time you hit the button, this "lucky wheel" starts spinning. Depending on how lucky you are, you can an amount of money or other powerups. You can use the cash to upgrade the appearance of your own island.

3) I havn't tried anything, I understand and can perform the very basics of CE, but I don't see how any of that would help me get an advantage in the game.
4)  Maybe that you can hit the luckywheel button more than 60 times a day. Or some kind of modding wheel, or making it a like 100% chance of getting the highest amount of money each time.
5) Can someone please help me?  (broken image removed)

EDIT::

I looked into the AoB hack and tried it out. But I'm not sure at all if I did it right:)

I found this out
Code: [Select]
       public function startGame(event:MouseEvent) : void
        {
            event.target.mouseEnabled = false;
            event.target.play();
            this.output("numberOfSpinsLeftToday " + this.numberOfSpinsLeftToday);
            if (this.numberOfSpinsLeftToday <= 0)
            {
                this.returnUserGamesLeft();
            }
            else
            {
                this.updateGameInDb();
            }
            return;

As far as I understand, if you have more spins left and hit the "Spin" button inside the game, it connects to the database and updates it there. So you can't change it, or?
Re: [REQUEST] Cash King! Posted on: 03/23/2011 12:27pm
Quote Post
How about being able to skip the "spinning scene"? When you press the "Spin"-button you get the answer from the server very quick, yet have to see the wheel spinning until it stops so you can get your reward. Would it be possible to just skip to the last frame of the animation?
Re: [REQUEST] Cash King! Posted on: 03/30/2011 5:58pm
Quote Post
Wath is the code for? and where should i write it in cash king??