Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/25/2011 1:09am
Quote Post
TroubadourĀ“s dog
http://www.minijuegos.com/Hack-Slash-Crawl/10376
Hp double*1
Mp double*1
the mana pearls(i think is the money dunno) is double*1
stats points(the ones to spend) are double*1
somehow it reminds me to great dungenon in the sky...
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/25/2011 9:42pm
Quote Post
The game in the link seems to be standard?
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/26/2011 2:37am
Quote Post
TroubadourĀ“s dog
Quote from: "Dexcole"
The game in the link seems to be standard?
What?(could you explain it didnt got the question )

if my answer amaze you read my sign...
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/27/2011 12:40am
Quote Post
Has anyone got to crack this yet, im trying to use cheat engine. but i cant seem to beet it =[ anyone got some info
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/27/2011 5:42am
Quote Post
No swed, if we had hacks we would post them, and oh look in the first post, is it, no, it couldn't be, OMG!, its how to hack it.

Congrats rag, you have a new buddy.
[spoiler=to help those problems of yours rag:2mutqnv6]1.How to AOB part 1
2.How to AOB part 2
3.How to use AOBs
4.How to be smart
5.will hopefully help your retarded'ness
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/28/2011 7:00am
Quote Post
Quote from: "brasdzs"
No swed, if we had hacks we would post them, and oh look in the first post, is it, no, it couldn't be, OMG!, its how to hack it.

Congrats rag, you have a new buddy.
[spoiler=to help those problems of yours rag:oiysqvsw]1.How to AOB part 1
2.How to AOB part 2
3.How to use AOBs
4.How to be smart
5.will hopefully help your retarded'ness

Some of us, like myself, are new to hacking. So, a more detailed explanation would be VERY useful. I'm also using cheat engine and am having some degree of difficulty cracking this game. I was under the impression this was a constructive community. So, if you're not going to help us beginners through the ranks, at least please don't reply with sarcasm.
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/28/2011 9:01am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ragnotok"
Hp double*1
Mp double*1
Quote from: "procurious"
Some of us, like myself, are new to hacking. So, a more detailed explanation would be VERY useful. I'm also using cheat engine and am having some degree of difficulty cracking this game. I was under the impression this was a constructive community. So, if you're not going to help us beginners through the ranks, at least please don't reply with sarcasm.
Seriously, man... The first post says what type of var to search for in CE. If people don't wanna read and instead make posts saying they can't find cheats which have already been mentioned, they will be made fun of. If you have genuine issues and have educated yourself to some extent by reading the many thorough (although sometimes confusing) guides, then you will be (for the most part) treated with respect and your questions will be answered. No one is going to give you all the answers and explain the jargon in every thread. You have to use the good ol' search function at the top to do your own research to clear up your confusions.

And hey... brasdzs posted some helpful links so searching through random threads isn't even needed. The third one even explains the common jargon. So, please explain to me how brasdzs post was unhelpful or unreasonable.
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/28/2011 10:37am
Quote Post
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/28/2011 10:51am
Quote Post
so...i can not undersant... what does hp double *1 ? i mean... that *1 means +1 ? -1 ? or what ? :|
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/28/2011 12:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "bloodxhunt3r"
so...i can not undersant... what does hp double *1 ? i mean... that *1 means +1 ? -1 ? or what ? :|
I... don't even really wanna comment on this. Why the hell would someone put *1 when they mean -1 or +1 when those are just as easy to type? Your logic skills are dumbfounding. That aside, let's look at a quote from the wikipedia article on Asterisk, which is the name for * in case ya didn't know.

Quote from: "Wiki:Asterisk"
In computer science, the asterisk is commonly used as a wildcard character, or to denote pointers, repetition, and multiplication.
I honestly have no idea what else to say. If this still doesn't make sense, come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Quote from: "Zirak"
----->COOKIES<-----
Re: Hack Slash Crawl Posted on: 01/28/2011 2:27pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
God damn fucking retards!

Ya know guys, we need to quit replying to these threads.  If someone finds hacks to a game, post them and never return.  Since the hacks for this game were posted in the FIRST FUCKING POST, and these festering fucktards can't figure it out, well, to hell with it all.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez