Mr Agnry Faic 4
Posted Jan 26, 2011 3:24 am
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/560417
21 medals worth 455 points total.
2c 9d 16 - Road Map
2c e9 16 - No Bargin Here
2c ca 17 - How Did I Do?
2c b6 17 - This Game Is Amazing!
2c 81 17 - Thank God!
2c 83 17 - Hey What?
2c 84 17 - Where are you?
2c 87 17 - Do I look fat in this faic?
2c 89 17 - Coffee Anyone?
2c 8b 17 - Slooow Motion....
2c 8d 17 - No Mercy!
2c 8f 17 - Hiding in the Corner
2c 91 17 - See My Score
2c 93 17 - I got here for nothing
2c a0 17 - Beginning Combo
2c a1 17 - Monster Combo
2c a2 17 - Dominating
2c a3 17 - Combo King
2c a4 17 - RAMPAGE
2c a5 17 - UNSTOPPABLE
2c fa 16 - Buddies
Edit: Medals now have points, so my post has been updated accordingly.