Hit the Jackpot 3
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Hit the Jackpot 3

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/06/2011 18:24

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Hit The Jackpot 3, a free online sports game brought to you by Armor Games. Multiplayer archery game. Play various tournaments with people from all over the world. Win medals, collect points, upgrade Your equipement and became a World Champion....
Hit the Jackpot 3 Posted on: 02/06/2011 4:38pm
Quote Post
hey, I have been trying to hack this game but there is only so much I can do cuz I cant reset the upgrades. Im trying to acquire stars right now but thats hard to do without minimum upgrades

I have tried all*1 and I found values that matched for:
8 bytes, 4 bytes, 2 bytes, and byte

The 4 bytes one changed the value of all 4 but the value in game didnt change.

any thoughts?
Re: Hit the Jackpot 3 Posted on: 02/06/2011 4:50pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
I think a link would be a good place to start.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: Hit the Jackpot 3 Posted on: 02/06/2011 5:48pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: Hit the Jackpot 3 Posted on: 02/06/2011 6:24pm
Quote Post
I was hoping that wasnt the case. oh and sorry for not posting the link. I had it copied but it seems the pasting part slipped my mind