Quick Tutorial for First Time Users
-migrated-
Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 02/25/2011 6:07pm
Quote Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5PIeqMZdY4

Hope it helps those of you that are brand new to hacking (broken image removed)
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 03/08/2011 10:30pm
Quote Post
The fact that we even need tutorials for this sort of thing shows how sad the cheat engine community is.

Nonetheless, nice video.
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 03/08/2011 10:35pm
Quote Post
Why does that show sadness? For one, it says for first time users. The Cheat Engine tool itself comes with a tutorial similar to that. Second off, if you're greater than the above tutorial, awesome. That's..amazing? But some people aren't, and this is a step-up to at least break them out of their shell. It has nothing to do with the cheat engine community, but the beginner community.
There are thousands of videos like that, I posted some myself back in the day. But it was only to help, not to show what certain people were limited at. I don't even see how you got that conclusion really..
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 03/09/2011 4:08am
Quote Post
The only thing i can say i dont like about the video... is it shows how to only to a 4byte scan. Thats pretty much it. Oh, and how to attach CE to IE. I would have hoped that the tutorial explained how to use an AOB hack... though, this is quite an inspiring idea. One of the drawbacks to all the tutorials that we have here on the boards, is that they are all written out. Sorry but anymore, people are just too lazy to read very much. Maybe we should come up with videos for our tutorials and not just write a bunch of stuff down....
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 03/09/2011 4:35am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Damn, next they will demand we implant the instructions in their brains for them.

Anything is better than nothing I suppose...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 03/09/2011 6:12am
Quote Post
(broken image removed) its always worth a try
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 03/11/2011 9:13am
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Damn, next they will demand we implant the instructions in their brains for them.

Gimme this right nau!!!! I so want this (broken image removed)

Quote from: "1245681"
The fact that we even need tutorials for this sort of thing shows how sad the cheat engine community is.

Nonetheless, nice video.

To be fair, no one is born with the genetic memory of previous generations. We all had to learn things somewhere for the first time. This is just the kind of tutorial that will inspire novices to learn more, or give noobs a quick self esteem boost so they can move on elsewhere, either way it's a win.
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 06/11/2011 5:52am
Quote Post
-.- make a tutorial which shows which arrays to use after decompiling the swf in sothink... and how ot use as3 opcodes
Re: Quick Tutorial for First Time Users Posted on: 06/17/2011 8:05pm
Quote Post
I find reading A LOT better than using a video.
Trying to get subscribers or something?
It's just not as efficient unless you are mentally impaired or can't even find where buttons are.