[REQUEST] Mighty Pirates
-migrated-
[REQUEST] Mighty Pirates Posted on: 03/02/2011 2:09am
Quote Post
I tried to change some values with CE in this game... so i lose my ideas and i can't change values perm. if any1 can help me with AoB for money and resources ...
Thx

-EDITED-

Ok i got the aderess of Battle Energy and Island Energy, and i change value to 10k but im new in hacks and i cant don't know how to change hex... i try to change values of resources but i change only the screen numbers.
Re: [REQUEST] Mighty Pirates Posted on: 03/02/2011 3:46am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Link, what have you tried, etc.

No thx without sauce...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [REQUEST] Mighty Pirates Posted on: 03/03/2011 1:00am
Quote Post
I try to download the game and make my own AoB but i fail to download it if any1 can only helpme to download i ll try to make the AoB. :roll:
Re: [REQUEST] Mighty Pirates Posted on: 03/03/2011 3:04am
Quote Post
*Sigh*

Link: http://apps.facebook.com/mighty-pirates/

I'm sorry, it almost sounded like you said you tried stuff on Cheat Engine, but if you had done that you would have realised that both battle energy and island energy are both 4b*1 and can easily be changed and/or frozen to demolish entire islands and fleets of ships etc. , and also that yours and your enemy's health is 8b*1 and yours can be frozen for invincibility and your opponents set to 0 for an instant win.
Re: [REQUEST] Mighty Pirates Posted on: 03/03/2011 3:51am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
There, brasdzs has supplied you with hacks, AND the link to the game. Even after editing your post you MISERABLY FAILED.  As my friend Mario once said, YOU SUCK AT LIFE.  Go troll some other website.

Topic locked before it turns into a spam fest.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez