Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
what happened ?? they made it version 80 ?? :?
-migrated-
1,693 posts
what happened ?? they made it version 80 ?? :?
lmao ok :lol:
slowmo , i have an advise .. lets forget this BP and change to war commander :roll:
we dont have to waste our time :lol: and i think KIXASS didnt put "anti hack" in it right ?
lol , you think there is a way to fix ? :?
i know there is i'm using 1 now slowmo has it you have it if you would check your mail lol sub
EDITED due blatant stupidity/lack of common sense on my part xD
yes in therory i think thats how the swf i have is done
Quote from: "dannieke1967"Slowmo, so we need to add another rule?yes, one for swf, one for backend tracker.
Thanks a lot Slowmo, gonna try it out (broken image removed)
Hope I won't get banned LOL
http://bi-vip.sjc.kixeye.com/kx/www/log.php? this comes up everytime you use the store
do u think i could just use it for repairs and rec's??
My test account is yet to be banned, used every type of store item I could via hacks, it's nothing. I think if you do it subtly they won't really pick it up, but when you go crazy that's when they start to notice. Maybe they have it set to pick up events that spend 100+ coins? I can't tell. I'm gonna do a name change and spend some big coin real fast, then check again tomorrow. If hacks are still usable, I'm gonna test on my main account, then I just will pray.
well my i hide IP and used ULTRA browser .. now i will see what will happen (broken image removed) hahaha :ugeek:
here is the link guys
http://www.mediafire.com/?apakngw0pcfa8hu
it completely hide your status (broken image removed) and if the talk of slowmo was right about (kixeye send info about us every 5m) this will block it , give it a try i just uploaded this program in Mediafire
Hide his IP, my ass.
Sub-Zero was beboD all along, I have banned him along with his many other multiple 'backup' accounts and his IP because of ban-evasion, so let this be a warning for all you potential people being banned.
Ban Evasion is not tolerated on this board.

We laid down the banhammer on that newfag! (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
can anyone tell me where i would get a kit for war commander
We laid down the banhammer on that newfag! (broken image removed)
im pretty new here was he making things which linked us to kixeye so everyone got caught?