Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Slomo, can you please teach me how to properly edit SWF files? If u got a skype add john55223.... I really wanna be able to change my name whenever for free, and not have to type in 100 cheat engine codes, only to have to refresh, because i glitched from a base battle

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 5:30 pm

You can start by learning how to create .CT files to avoid "type in 100 cheat engine codes, only to have to refresh, because i glitched from a base battle"
Would make your life easier.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 5:55 pm

hey, if your only tool is CE, best to milky it and then you start with new things. Other wise, you want to learn 2 or 3 different things, and end with nothing.

At least I am like that. thus why taking .swf editing slowly. Attn disorder is sucky  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Are you enjoying the raid, slowmo?
I honestly am not. just crappy rewards, lame print drop rate and overall,c an't go wild as most are not hitting salvages as in previous Raids, so not getting unwanted attn...
Quite lame....


Anyways:

Working for v73.v7
As always, credit and thanks to Goodknife and Slowmo.

hackcheck
20 80 ?? D5 20 80 ?? D6 60 ?? ?? 11 07 00 00
47 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 11 07 00 00

instup
62 06 a0 4f ?? 01 10 ?? 00 00
02 02 02 4f ?? 01 10 ?? 00 00

repair
68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d2 66 ?? ?? a0 68 ?? ?? d0 d2
68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? 02 02 02 02 02 68 ?? ?? d0 d2

instresearch
62 04 66 ?? ?? A0 4F ?? 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 4F ?? 01

shipbuild + refit
D0 D0 66 ?? ?? 62 06 A0
D0 D0 66 ?? ?? 02 02 02

instturret
d0 d1 46 ?? ?? 01 a0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

instbuild
5D ?? D0 66 ?? 24 01 46 ?? ?? 01 46 01 01 A0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

instrocket
5d ?? ?? d1 46 ?? ?? 01 a0 4f ?? 01 d0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4f ?? 01 d0

insfortify
62 06 a0 4f ?? 01 d0 26
02 02 02 4f ?? 01 d0 26

free repair
60 ?? 24 ?? d3 66 ?? ?? 4f ?? ?? 02
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Res 1
66 b6 01 d2 90
66 b6 01 d2 02

Res 2
66 b6 01 d2 a1
66 b6 01 d2 a0

xp freeze
d0 30 10 54 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
d0 47 10 54 00 00 09 60 ?? ??





PS.- You want me to add your .swf post here, slowmo?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Eh I will, but helps to keep them every 3 pages or so, as you update them quite often  
But fair enough. will make it every 5 pages  :mrgreen:


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...really?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

None taken, yet, technically, not spam if any code was updated, correct?  :ugeek:
Which at the rate Kixeye is moving these past weeks is quite often...anyways, back to raid.
Later!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm

hahahaha, you can be very bitchy, slowmo, :lol:
Your wish is granted. End of the day, you are the one getting annoyed by new comers asking for codes, etc etc so have fun there as you did in previous pages.

Later.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Slowmo.... Pmed you, still no responce.... This raid is damn amazing, might actually win this time =)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Hiya Slowmo. If you would, refer me to those tutorials you spoke of. I don't know if programming experience helps, but I was exposed to C++ in middle school and took a couple basic programming classes in highschool, I'm real interested in getting away from this CE bull. Thanks!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 10:54 pm

EXPOSSED?(broken image removed)?? YOU MAKE IT SOUND BAD lol jk vox... He offline now =(

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 10:56 pm

I know, I'm in no rush. BP is getting dull, I'm just in it to learn, not to get farther in BP. Kixeye is just after money, at first I didn't think they were, but when they make events appealing towards CC users with FFs, and they don't even fix their present glitches first.. I just got tired of it. I'll hack to do stuff their CC users can do, to deny them money till I'm banned, but that's it.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah, that is the reason I do it, spent $1000 on this dumb game, but they refuse to fix my problems, and help me, as well,  they made a war game, that you cannot attack players from the mass of glitches, those are the most important to fix since that is the base of the game

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 17, 2011 11:04 pm

I just wanna learn how to make SWF files to hack games, since I wanna be able to hack other games, sucks my karma -7, from sirius, decreasing it on all my posts earlier.... Why the hell am i talking about karma?