Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 5:26 pm

yup lol I needed like 10 min to finish what i was doin and SOS ,, refresh,,, and here it is, v78

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 7:06 pm

you are the best, i dunno if you can be topped... i dont know exactly how to do it yet but that winmerge helps =)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm

i dont quite know how to do the code yet, but i have examples to go by and your help here of course, imma try this one 78 on my own i really want to take the time to thank you for sharing your knowledge and not bein rude about it slow... i know this will help me with other .swf games but i am forever a student and always love to learn... you've gave a step by step how to basically and i want to just thank you again for motivating me to do such.... and i pray you will still be around to advise me and others... i spent alot of time as alegit player, and now have become so accustom to the quick repair times its almost like a different game again! ... and btw tehre is no way to UNRESEARCH say.... the blueprints and hulls because i did the /prints on my main... and now afraid of the inevitable... cant undo anything that already done eh?


.... oops.. new update... *BAN HAMMER*

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 8:24 pm

I can't extract the files from the new version. Anyone know anything about this?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm

using the wckit i can, what u using sothink? im learning that one as we speak

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm

what to do. I can't learn from reading about something. I learn from seeing how its done. If someone can make a video in youtube. (personalize it so that kixeye and youtube don't nix it.) you can even pm it to me. please i would like to learn how to look for this stuff and do this
I am a fast learner. just need to know what all these numbers are.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

wckit? And I'm trying to decompile it so I can edit it using the BP DIY KIT. My sothink triles have expired, and what's wckit?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 8:52 pm

i can hook u up with some sothink if u can hook me up with what to do kuz im lost, all i do is got the programs at this point and uncompiled it into a directory called game-1 which lists the .asasm files ... that is what ur wanting right? 78.rar i think is what ur looking for maybe? if its wrong lemme know ill delete it
its the newest .swf decompiled

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Infernoulis gave me the files I need, no idea why I couldn't extract it but i'm sure I can recompile it. I'll release a .swf as soon as I'm done!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm

My update is done for v78, might update some of the AoB's later too...
Everything is free and everything is instant.

[attachment=0:2ub5gxc1]light-weight-v1-v78.vXXX.zip[/attachment:2ub5gxc1]

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm

omg already? how do u do that... ive got to use this to learn where do i begin :]... do u edit the same files each time? same areas???

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm
Quote from: "v1r11"
omg already? how do u do that... ive got to use this to learn where do i begin :]... do u edit the same files each time? same areas???


yes, essentially (broken image removed)