[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 12:04am
Quote Post
File is not working for ship build and refit or blueprints or am I missing something it keeps bringing up the pmt screen
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 12:15am
Quote Post
Hey Omega all hacks and checks "Not Found" in the lua posted above for v78.v7890, did it work for anyone else?
Thanks Fellas!

AoBs by 0M3G4, LUA by Gyan1010

APPLYING HACKS
Disable Hack Checking - Not Found
Disable Hack Logging 1 - Not Found
Disable Hack Logging 2 - Not Found
Generators are full instantly (on Bank) - Not Found
Resources are free in the store - Not Found
Most tasks are Instant - Not Found
Instant Ship Repair - Not Found
XP Freeze - Not Found
Blueprints Unlocked Temporarily - Not Found
========================================= END
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 12:44am
Quote Post
AoBs by 0M3G4, LUA by Gyan1010

APPLYING HACKS
Disable Hack Checking (1 found) - Enabled
Disable Hack Logging 1 (1 found) - Enabled
Disable Hack Logging 2 (1 found) - Enabled
Resources are free in the store (1 found) - Enabled
Most tasks are Instant (1 found) - Enabled
Instant Ship Repair (1 found) - Enabled
XP Freeze (1 found) - Enabled
========================================= END
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 12:50am
Quote Post
right on i'm going to try again.. Thanks!

It worked.. it was because i had fiddler open i think .. thanks again omega!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 1:28am
Quote Post
Quote from: "john_doe_smith"
right on i'm going to try again.. Thanks!

It worked.. it was because i had fiddler open i think .. thanks again omega!

no problem, glad you got it working!
It was because you had fiddler open, you were most likely mapping to an already modified SWF

Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
File is not working for ship build and refit or blueprints or am I missing something it keeps bringing up the pmt screen

Ship build and refit has been removed by KIXEYE (as a preventetive measure against expensive dreadnoughts!) and blueprints, that is a known issue.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 7:43am
Quote Post
omg omega u the man... thats the coolest temp bp setup i've seen yet =] ITS NOT PERM!! finally =)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 11:22am
Quote Post
with all the bp stuff, fleet weight etc etc..is it strange that i spent my time making pink cargo ships??  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:

on that note..anyone know if the player boat images are hidden somewhere? can't find em hehe
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 2:45pm
Quote Post
is there a new LUA scrpit for the v78 yet???
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/13/2012 2:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "0M3G4"
This is my latest LUA for v78.v7890. It has everything you could possibly want except over weight fleets (which I am getting too). Download it here:
[attachment=0:1mkfu8os]Battle Pirates v78.v7890.zip[/attachment:1mkfu8os]

How to use it:
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
1) Open CHEAT ENGINE 6.1
2) Select the correct process and you can find out how in the tutorials section I'm sure.
3) Open the Table menu at the top and choose Show Cheat Table Lua Script.
4) Load the lua file I've attached in a zip or just copy it and paste it into the Lua script: Cheat Table window.
5) Click the Enable Speedhack box in the Cheat Engine main window and enter 0 and click Apply.
6) Refresh the game's browser window.
7) When it freezes while loading, click Execute Script in the Lua script: Cheat Table window.
(broken image removed) Wait for the output window to say Done. Make sure the other lines all said Enabled.
9) Uncheck the Enable Speedhack box.

hey does this have map speed and also can i disable some hacks???
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/14/2012 1:40am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Icey771"

hey does this have map speed and also can i disable some hacks???

I havent used this lua but is easy to disable hacks in lua's...just comment out the line you don't want, I have no ideer about mapspeed sorry..

LOL thanks Slow-mo ..good idea about dredge..maybe i put him in a dress and bonnet hehe  :lol:

edit: the term ''hack'' mentioned above is actually meant to mean ''cheat''  :roll:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/14/2012 11:48am
Quote Post
what proggy is good for finding those AOB's is it easier than coding this actionscript i have the key slowmo gave me, but this is gonna take some practice, thank god they only change certain parts... i've beent rying still not successfull on my first recompile that works, but im close
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/14/2012 1:52pm
Quote Post
My friend just started playing battle pirates, so of course i tried to help him use lua. Everything worked on it for him but the instant upgrade; however, when i use it on mine it does work. Just wondering if any of u may know why it wont let him but it does me?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/14/2012 2:59pm
Quote Post
lol the secrets u hold my friend slow.... the secrets u hold... its easy just like you said u just lose focus, awsome man ur making it easier and easier on me.... i appreciate your patience brother... and my ... "noobability" ;]
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/14/2012 11:53pm
Quote Post
The file is not working and it was working fine yesterday. Can someone confirm if they upgraded again or is it just me?

Thanks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/14/2012 11:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
The file is not working and it was working fine yesterday. Can someone confirm if they upgraded again or is it just me?

Thanks
They upgraded to v78.v7926