Swords and Potions Hack Game
-migrated-
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/09/2011 8:30pm
Quote Post
but working offline makes it easy to edit the tokens.. If we can edit them easy.. We can upload the full game on any game server.. And start with many tokkens, the game wont "catch-up" that we have 999999 of them on start (broken image removed) and we then can play online..

Im downloading the flashbuilder.. but it will take a long time and i dont give 100% that this will work..

But maybe there is someone smarter then me here (broken image removed) and can do it faster this way..

PS:
If some woud do it.. Then plz edit the ADD button to just give away 100 tokens (broken image removed)  im trying and trying but still without the option of saving the as (action script) as swf (shockwavefile).. so it will take and take and take..

EDIT:
I did try the Charles.. But i dont get it.. I cant even edit the money..
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/10/2011 5:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Azahuull"
you can use Flasm for recompile Swf but in that case the real SWF is not on your computer because he's server-sided
EDIT:
with charles i just make break when i sell an item ( you need to have the same item in your shop ) , go in text mode and change response.
look for this --> "proposed_price": 0, "events": [{"item_id": 1865, "count": 1, "

and change Blue value for number of item you want, the Red value are the item ID you buy ( you can easily make a list of the item ID you have. i supose there is something to do with this, but i don't found the right way

Quote from: "Nalla"
but working offline makes it easy to edit the tokens.. If we can edit them easy.. We can upload the full game on any game server.. And start with many tokkens, the game wont "catch-up" that we have 999999 of them on start (broken image removed) and we then can play online..

Sounds like you 2 could make it work if you co-operated...

Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/12/2011 6:35pm
Quote Post
i am looking forward to see the result (broken image removed)
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/12/2011 8:20pm
Quote Post
if you have an offline version i can change everything you want (broken image removed) but i don't know if he can download the full game ( you just can have a kind of browser for the game but not the full game )
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/12/2011 8:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Azahuull"
if you have an offline version i can change everything you want (broken image removed) but i don't know if he can download the full game ( you just can have a kind of browser for the game but not the full game )
I tried playing it (the swf) with my internet off, and it only loaded 50% of the game... meaning the other 50% is server sided.. So I don't think it's gonna work.. sigh

Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 09/16/2011 9:22pm
Quote Post
This game is fun, but there is nothing to hack. It would get boring in the next hour.
Re: Swords and Potions Hack Game Posted on: 10/19/2011 3:08pm
Quote Post
Well its a server based game. so hacking it is possible but i dont feel like re-writing the entire thing cause i dont have alot of time right now

So....           Pay the dude Work less get more xD