Question about finding disconnect if inactive. + one
-migrated-
I can do small things with ce, but have yet to find a starting point of where to find out how you disconnect from a game, loaded ce ran unknown initial value then sat there till i dc'ed, followed by next scan has changed. Would then reenter , next scan has changed. Repeat that for about 30 mins hahah and it never narrowed down past 100k+.
Any points of where to start looking at.

Also when trying to edit a game to multi client it, i found the createmute x (a,w) and could locate a JNE but never a JNZ anywhere in the code.
Last but not least i know its alot but on the createprocess, could anyone link me to a guide that explains the pushes?
cum here
Huh? Can you clarify what game this is that you are trying to hack.

sorry for the delayed responce been away for a bit =)
wanted to try the disconnect on backyard monsters  and theres a bunch of others on facebook that dc you when inactive
Never let a computer tell me shit.
oh this is very very simple. there is a function that checks a timer. so, instead of having the function execute, just have it immediately return.

I dont remember exactly, because I formatted my computer yesterday, and havent played bym in months...
anyways just dig around in the source. find the function, change the first opcode in it to 47

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"