Dungeon Defender (PC game)
-migrated-
Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 01/26/2012 10:03pm
Quote Post
I've found numerous values with 4*1 4bytes and 4*1 float.   I was wondering if anyone knew if AOB's were plausible ?  I'd offer the game to a known programmer if they'd try to make AOBs for it.
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 02/11/2012 11:08am
Quote Post
You can modify atributes to any weapon to make it any dmg you want and you can also give them to others ;]
i might post a guide
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 02/11/2012 11:47am
Quote Post
Given, but if the damage doesn't = the amount of upgrades the weapon has then people report you and you get banned from the game and/or stream. This is why I'm looking for AOB to edit the amount of possible upgrades or edit the chance of getting a high upgrade piece from a drop
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 02/12/2012 8:13am
Quote Post
Dude for time you gotta modify the amount of souls needed whit cheat engine 4bytesx1 i think
For more upgrades you can try modify the time hoursx60+minsx60+secs
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 02/12/2012 9:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I hacked the shit out of this game when it came out, all using 4bx1.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 02/12/2012 11:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
I hacked the shit out of this game when it came out, all using 4bx1.  (broken image removed)

But how do you change the # of times you can upgrade a piece of equipment/weapon?

And I understand I can get any number of stats using 4x1 but I want it to look legit.
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 02/14/2012 3:57am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Just upgrade it a bunch, up the stats, who cares.  Play Huntress.  Complete pain in the ass class, so no one cares if you have a 1-shotter weapon.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 08/01/2012 3:20pm
Quote Post
Finally figured it out, along with new techniques on CE (to me).   Search for current upgrades, 4x1, you should be able to get it down to 4 addresses or less. Look at the addresses and find one that ends with 58. Change the 58 to a 20 and you now able to upgrade Max upgrades.
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 08/01/2012 5:08pm
Quote Post
To upgrade anything is the easiest one
go on youtube and type dungeon defenders upgrade hack
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 08/01/2012 5:41pm
Quote Post
To upgrade yes, but to set max upgrades no

1/234

The 1 is easy to edit, but the 234 isn't
Re: Dungeon Defender (PC game) Posted on: 08/04/2012 2:29pm
Quote Post
I am slowly trying to figure this out..

I find the current upgrade total, the address is  43EA1558

When I change it to 43EA1520 it then changes to total upgades

Is it safe to assume all, of most info on the item is 43EA15??

I know the 43ea15 is always going to be different per piece/per session, but changing 58 to 20 always works

edit: When I tried to scan from a range 43ea1500 to 43ea15FF with unknown value it says there is values but it doesn't show them so I can edit.

edit: Ok nm, I then had to go to "unchanged value" after that, and now its showing 63 results.

edit: now I have a list of high numbers and I can't seem to see what they change