[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/19/2014 6:01am
Quote Post

the aoe buff and attacks are all we really need im lvl 300 and ran ironfist and 1 hit the whole team all season finished in the 1900s there disable ai was really better for missions. the pvp is now server side so to speak but are missions the same as well id love for a exploit to farm fast i get bored of the enenimes hitting me:/

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/19/2014 1:06pm
Quote Post

i do want coowon browser 1.5.2 not 1.5.3.Do anyone have link

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/19/2014 1:45pm
Quote Post

aoe attackisn't enough when they put me against  200-300level (185)
i could only do silver max 1000

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/20/2014 6:07pm
Quote Post

CT File updated.

+ Auto Player : PVP Defense@Practice, it should cause CVE at real PVP, should not affect non-PVP combat(still human input).

The idea is from  piratesephiroth, thank you!
The usefulness of this cheat, in piratesephiroth's words:

... Auto-battle is great for us to see how our defense teams will work (and how stupid the AI is).
For example back in the winter Soldier spec ops, we could just use the cheat and immediately notice Captain Steve Rogers AI was broken and would get stuck switching stances endlessly when he ran out of stamina..

It's still a great tool even if it's only for strategy development.

bye~

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
00_maa_newv2.ct 8.83 KB 1,089

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/20/2014 10:44pm
Quote Post

thank you haenawolf an piratesephiroth as myself an others have made mention we are getting gutted on defense battles during PVP.. maybe now we can try an find a better setup that will allow us a bit lower losses.. lol

myself I have now bought up all the heroes I have access to an trying to get the entire group leveled up fast as I can also.. lol.. I am still kicking myself n the tail for not having used an enjoyed the forcedrop at the beginning of the year.. cause I now am missing major heroes cause I did not get the lockboxes on released missions prior to my joining MAA, an a few other heroes I cant purchase due to the issues I have with the roulette as well.. hehe.. but as I said have all I can get my hands on an about to grab the SO hero an I hope the present lockbox hero as well soon.. but sadly I missed out on the last PVP hero though.. but at least that one will end up being offered for CP's later on.. an due to all my farming I am now in the 300 club so fear I will need all the help I can get when the next PVP season opens..

I do wish we could somehow talk playdom into agreeing to place gold (even 1x) on roulette's other than daily roulette so we could find a way to try an work toward balancing ourselves against the true wallet warriors we are paired against in the PVP seasons.. an also so we ALL could better afford the ISO an O-ISO only offered for gold without having to come out of pocket for them as they are trying to pressure to have happen by refusing to give any other options for gold when season 1 an season 2 are all caught up.. an we all know 10 gold from PVP does absolutely nothing most times.. lol.. actually its almost a slap in the face for the headaches it tends to cause.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 3:01am
Quote Post

will that auto battle work on missions?and how do u use cheat engine im not to familiar with it?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 10:25am
Quote Post

thank you haenawolf an piratesephiroth!!!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 5:56pm
Quote Post

speed hack animation not found in chrome?? thank you.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 7:16pm
Quote Post

How do you use cheat engine, please?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 7:18pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
marcmor98 Posted on: 07/21/2014 3:16pm

Shoot yourself in the face.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 8:17pm
Quote Post
rodrigozon09 Posted on: 07/21/2014 1:56pm

speed hack animation not found in chrome?? thank you.

im not sure but i think you have to mess whit flash player b4 you do anything whit CE...just use Firefox and problem solved :P. It's easy, its done, its clean ...what else do you want?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 8:29pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/21/2014 3:18pm

You are a moderator? Congratulations! You're very kind.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 8:55pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
marcmor98 Posted on: 07/21/2014 4:29pm

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH!

Or you could have just read the fucking main page of the site. There's a huge link on how to use cheat engine.  Asking how to use one of the most used utilities on this site is like standing in the middle of a crouded room and screaming at the top of your lungs that you just shit your pants and plan on eating it in the next few minutes and would like to know if anyone else would like to partake.  In other words, fucking retarded.  You're not contributing to the discussion, so shut the fuck up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/21/2014 10:51pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/21/2014 4:55pm

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH!

Or you could have just read the fucking main page of the site. There's a huge link on how to use cheat engine.  Asking how to use one of the most used utilities on this site is like standing in the middle of a crouded room and screaming at the top of your lungs that you just shit your pants and plan on eating it in the next few minutes and would like to know if anyone else would like to partake.  In other words, fucking retarded.  You're not contributing to the discussion, so shut the fuck up.

lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 07/22/2014 2:57am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/21/2014 6:51pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/21/2014 4:55pm

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH!

lol

Lol indeed! it's like asking people how to use your dick!