[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 6:21pm
Quote Post

the boss reward in dayile mission are playable controled by win ratio i hope some hackers can  broke there dayile rewards :D do you feel the same ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 7:09pm
Quote Post

k, thx just wanted to make sure.  looking at the PD forums, it looks like thers a lot of traffic on te servers.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 7:52pm
Quote Post

yeah because its the last day of pvp all players are stick at this day .

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 11:22pm
Quote Post

more chances to win something good...........but what do i get no isos

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 11:43pm
Quote Post

Played 30 times the daily and got 20 isos and 10 stupid things and I am not vip, but the fact is I don,t need them.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 11:45pm
Quote Post
pvp is over and im still getting updated bullshit,hope they fix this soon
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/15/2014 11:46pm
Quote Post
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/16/2014 2:12pm
Quote Post
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/15/2014 6:46pm

Yeah the rate is playable are controlled  if there good hacker can break it laugh

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/17/2014 12:19am
Quote Post

yes an I liked how the other day when they was offering CP's gold or silver in the boss rewards ALL I ever seen it list was CP's.. not once did it even show a chance to win gold or silver.. lol.. an I got SOME of the e-iso's from yesterday.. but not nearly all I wanted or needed by ANY means.. but I cant sit here 24hrs a day to try it.. lol.. but I did spend MANY hrs trying of course.. but yes it would be sweet if anyone did find a glitch or exploit an was able to release it without it being patched in 4 hrs.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/17/2014 4:01am
Quote Post

Spaec Ops 23.. whos the required heros? :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/17/2014 4:05am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

herc iceman and molly

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/17/2014 4:57pm
Quote Post

Agent can reach over 300 now ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/17/2014 8:13pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Yup. It takes 16,000 xp to level up, you get some energy, and 1 gold. And it's repeatable.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/17/2014 11:18pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

btw you dont actually level up

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 12:40am
Quote Post

yes all great points.. an me I'm still wishing there was a way to exploit the dang roulette (due to my poor luck).. an would be nice if the auto battle still worked also.. lol.. could mean rushing the exp points while at lvl 300 for gold.. hehe.. plus since I got the OLD energy hack (still stuck with nothing but energy every refresh) I could then try an go through the screens right automatic an gain gold in exchange for the stuck energy deal.. lol

but now if there is a way to tweak things so I can also get u-iso like others with the glitched energy file tend to get it would sure help me out a LOT since I struggle to get enough with daily collections an CP farming drops.. lol.. an right now I have like 3.5 mil x2 energy so might be a while till I use it all up.. an YES I have the waste energy hack stored here, just haven't used it for a while is all.. lmao.. but any tips on a way to also get the u-iso would be appreciated though