[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/19/2014 9:33pm
Quote Post

The only real hack I want is a reward preview, but sadly that is long gone :( 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/20/2014 3:51pm
Quote Post

today mission its so hard for me ....i cannot pass it
i allready tried 4-5 five times.....what can i do?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/20/2014 5:14pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/20/2014 10:51am

today mission its so hard for me ....i cannot pass it
i allready tried 4-5 five times.....what can i do?

have you tried brandons?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/20/2014 6:51pm
Quote Post

for those who do the coowon F5 trick. Do you sometimes get days were the gift limit is reached around 85/100 items or something lower than what you get sometimes?

Somedays I get 350/400 and other days around 85/100 before the gift limit is reached. :/ past 2 days I got the gift limit reached at 120 where as the days before I was getting around 300/350

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/21/2014 10:09am
Quote Post

well after nearly 500 daily missions today I was able to get a entire 8 lockboxes (still missing 5 of the expired lockbox heroes).. an all of those was collections I already had.. lol.. but yes I am REALLY enjoying this piss poor drop rate issue..

an I'm not to happy with being gutted on PVP either.. an the process rates I am witnessing on my attacks is INSANE.. lol.. one screen I never got an attack an just watched through the 25 attacks against my team until they was killed.. an the funnier part was I tried to see if there was EVER a mention of stunned an not once did it appear yet the defending team kept a steady string of attacks.. lol.. also just as I finally got back in adamantium league coincidentally of course.. an the stats looked like mine from when I was level 170 or so.. lol..

but shoot who in the world says that the game is coded against us free players?.. its not like we don't witness it daily during our battles or the thousands of post ALL over the internet pointing it out.. but strangely on the playdum forum it is denied an paying players have done "tests" showing its not rigged.. lmao.. not ringed as tightly against paying players NO.. but against free playing players its insane most times.. lol.. even with mild cheats.. lmao.. an if you politely express concern of how obvious it is you are generally warned if you do so again you will be banned.. yet not a cuss word or any insulting remarks are made.. lol.. so it makes it appear they do ALL they can to keep it from being mentioned on the forum also.. but ALL of this is imagined of course.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/21/2014 11:35am
Quote Post
its playable dont waste your time , just wait some hackers  who can break the daily  reward .

You can have formatting back when you decided to stop posting giant ass text
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/21/2014 2:59pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
real_slow_one Posted on: 12/21/2014 5:09am

well after nearly 500 daily missions today I was able to get a entire 8 lockboxes (still missing 5 of the expired lockbox heroes).. an all of those was collections I already had.. lol.. but yes I am REALLY enjoying this piss poor drop rate issue..

an I'm not to happy with being gutted on PVP either.. an the process rates I am witnessing on my attacks is INSANE.. lol.. one screen I never got an attack an just watched through the 25 attacks against my team until they was killed.. an the funnier part was I tried to see if there was EVER a mention of stunned an not once did it appear yet the defending team kept a steady string of attacks.. lol.. also just as I finally got back in adamantium league coincidentally of course.. an the stats looked like mine from when I was level 170 or so.. lol..

but shoot who in the world says that the game is coded against us free players?.. its not like we don't witness it daily during our battles or the thousands of post ALL over the internet pointing it out.. but strangely on the playdum forum it is denied an paying players have done "tests" showing its not rigged.. lmao.. not ringed as tightly against paying players NO.. but against free playing players its insane most times.. lol.. even with mild cheats.. lmao.. an if you politely express concern of how obvious it is you are generally warned if you do so again you will be banned.. yet not a cuss word or any insulting remarks are made.. lol.. so it makes it appear they do ALL they can to keep it from being mentioned on the forum also.. but ALL of this is imagined of course.. lol

TL;DR

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/21/2014 6:24pm
Quote Post
take it easy
abuu Posted on: 12/17/2014 10:41pm

Can anyone pass me the 'evil script' file? I have one energyhack javascript file but im not sure that is the evil one.

Hello there can u pas m the energyhack javascript file? and if u have evil script' file now pass m this too plz. thx

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/21/2014 8:41pm
Quote Post

Ahssherder  there is no more energy hack, it has been patched and as for the evil script it is the energy hack, people call it the evil script because for some they can't accept any gifts like iso etc.Some are lucky that they can accept gifts and there are those that are even luckier and have energy and iso that increase with every refresh. Sorry but it seems the glory days are over and the only thing we have left is aoe attack and buff but it's better than nothing lol.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/22/2014 10:24pm
Quote Post

i believe that there isn't a hack for the public(free).........but i bet there is one (pay)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/22/2014 11:09pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/22/2014 5:24pm

i believe that there isn't a hack for the public(free).........but i bet there is one (pay)

No hacks on this site require you to pay anything.  Insinuating that we'd charge for hacks gets people banned...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/23/2014 4:17am
Quote Post

i'm sorry didnt meant that.....what i was trying to say is that i believe some hacks exits on other sites that will never be free

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/24/2014 10:42am
Quote Post

Wellp so much for that, several noob morons with accounts @ pathetically low stats are boosting themselves into 2000+ rating high adamantium using the fe'eb denroc scroll and not even bothering to hide it from their offense setup after they are done, so now everybody knows what's up and PD will soon patch it.

Good job you low stat noobs. Why not just stay in low adamantium? You still get all the rewards and people would be much less suspicious. Fucking tards.

What's going to happen now is either 1) PD will nerf the scroll so it's useless in pvp. Or 2) PD will patch the trainer and then the game will be completely hack-free, and all you little low stat noobs will be stuck in silver league forever.

People are so fucking stupid. They get greedy and don't use their tiny little amoeba brains.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/24/2014 2:34pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 12/24/2014 5:42am

Wellp so much for that, several noob morons with accounts @ pathetically low stats are boosting themselves into 2000+ rating high adamantium using the fe'eb denroc scroll and not even bothering to hide it from their offense setup after they are done, so now everybody knows what's up and PD will soon patch it.

Good job you low stat noobs. Why not just stay in low adamantium? You still get all the rewards and people would be much less suspicious. Fucking tards.

What's going to happen now is either 1) PD will nerf the scroll so it's useless in pvp. Or 2) PD will patch the trainer and then the game will be completely hack-free, and all you little low stat noobs will be stuck in silver league forever.

People are so fucking stupid. They get greedy and don't use their tiny little amoeba brains.

i use the fe'eb denroc scroll but i try to stay in the 1400...like most people in here we try to stay low

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/29/2014 3:26pm
Quote Post

Hey guys.What did You say about Agent Zdram which is placed 7th in Pvp with 0 attacks and 212 def won?..I found a video thatshow he use a hack . Anyone know how that is possible?

?