Short Links are no good
Make them longer
Like, 1024 characters longer
FAKE CHEATS/HACKS Warning (PLEASE READ)
-migrated-
FAKE CHEATS/HACKS Warning (PLEASE READ) Posted on: 06/28/2012 6:12am
Quote Post
I have had 3 or 4 people come to me and mention about how they have gotten screwed over from trying to get cheats in the past . Which is why i decided to post about this issue.

Most of you remember FBHax they went out of business without warning and took off with alot of your money some was suppose to get lifetime updates for $50 others was as high as or close to  $200.

Here are some things you can do to attempt to protect yourself

1. Don't give out any of your information

2  If you have to do a survey to get the cheat Its probably isn't worth it (usually ends up in a continuous loop and never get the cheat anyway.

3  Only download from people you trust don't trust everything said in forums people do lie online as well as in real life

4 If they want money for cheats Assume its scam don't pay for a cheat stay with the free ones that are popular don't get the ones that noone knows if they are liget they will keep making them til someone verifies that their cheat is ok for use and make sure the person is verifying that its ok is a well known name one that post in that forum alot.

      Alot of them like to put others work that is outdated or others work that was intended to be FREE
5  If someone wants you to go to another site to download be Leary. If you don't know the person don't trust them. We all know when Ravageware was up Zoltan refered people to Ravageware but everyone knew Zoltan he was trusted in the community


6 Last But not Least Don't download anyones person programs that they claim are cheats cheats should be either a swf or a lua file or a java script most times a .swf especially with facebook games. 99% of them are Keyloggers or  a virus always before using a file scan it on www.virustotal.com/ and/or http://virusscan.jotti.org to make sure its safe even then it still leaves a 1% chance that there maybe a virus in it but hasn't been found by antivirus company's

I try on the forum to make sure the people that makes the cheats  are being honest but some may still slip throu but it shouldn't be someone trying to make sure the devlopers are being honest  everyone should know the signs of a scam and stay clear from them. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM OR THEY DO NOT POST VERY OFTEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEIR FILES PROTECT YOURSELVES PLEASE 

moderators please sticky this
Re: FAKE CHEATS/HACKS guildlines Posted on: 07/30/2012 4:55pm
Quote Post
nice guideline bro. (broken image removed)
Re: FAKE CHEATS/HACKS Warning (PLEASE READ) Posted on: 07/31/2012 2:00pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
It should still go without saying that we try to make sure that anything you download here won't rape your computer. Programs like KBH and Ragnarok were not and are not viruses in any way, so you *can* trust filetypes other than .swf, .sol, or whatever, but you will need to use common sense regardless.

Also, if you have to pay for it, you're being scammed. Whether you're looking for a full toolset or a single AoB, you'll always be able to get it for free somewhere.



lol idek why i still come here

RE: FAKE CHEATS/HACKS Warning (PLEASE READ) Posted on: 04/12/2013 12:29pm
Quote Post
thank you for your advice XD
i mean....really...
the number 2...always targeting me
(PLEASE READ) Posted on: 04/12/2013 7:05pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
hellion21 Posted on: 06/28/2012 00:12
6 Last But not Least Don't download anyones person programs that they claim are cheats cheats should be either a swf or a lua file or a java script most times a .swf especially with facebook games. 99% of them are Keyloggers or a virus always before using a file scan it on www.virustotal.com/ and/or http://virusscan.jotti.org to make sure its safe even then it still leaves a 1% chance that there maybe a virus in it but hasn't been found by antivirus company's

while i agree with you to scan everything, i do not agree that there are only certain types of files that can be trusted.
for instance, i can change an SWF. i can create an LUA. i can make a CT, or CET file. i could possibly change the CET into an EXE trainer if i wished to. if a person has experience with C++ they might make an autoinjecting DLL file. there are so many different filetypes that can all do the same thing. saying everything else is a keylogger is just false.

here on KongHack we try to make sure that everything is clean and if its a virus or keylogger, we remove them. there are some cases where we do not know if they are malicious are not, but in such cases we warn the people about it before they download it.



RE: FAKE CHEATS/HACKS Warning (PLEASE READ) Posted on: 02/25/2014 3:27pm
Quote Post

thank you for the guideline :)

RE: FAKE CHEATS/HACKS Warning (PLEASE READ) Posted on: 02/26/2014 1:23pm
Quote Post
Isolated

I appreciate your effort explaining ways to avoid circumstances but these guide should be for those who are surfing for perticular hack around the web, rather than here as i haven't seen or found any hack which i had to pay for , neither any injected with viruses or such. 




"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."