[Explain]
-migrated-
[Explain] Posted on: 09/28/2012 11:24pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Hello World, i know only the basic stuff with CE (6.1) and oters, now im on CS PORTABLE (unity player) on kongregate, everything is simple coded (4*1) but, i want to set ammo to 900, its WORKS but, every round i need to re scanning again because the process chanching number (if i called it right) so, every round, scan, next scan ... thats sucks! Is there any way to track the adress or make it frozen for ammo to be the same every round automaticly ? And the second, the amount of health, i can find the adress to but even when im changing it to 100 and activa i am killed anyway, so more expereinces members ... you dont need to tell me the recipt as is, but any clue will be aprisiated (broken image removed) cheeers!

update: health hack wont work at all (its 999 on the screen but they killing me normally)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: lokoloko21
Re: [Explain] Posted on: 09/29/2012 2:46am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
read
http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=3892.0

then read partitions 1, 2, and 3 of
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-335.htm 

then ou will know everything you need to tackle this problem. except health, thats server side. you could probably move or resize your hit box though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: [Explain] Posted on: 09/30/2012 12:05am
Quote Post
System Bot
tutorial how to download swf from link one is down :/ any quick tip ?

Re: [Explain] Posted on: 09/30/2012 12:40am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
in firefox, right click the grey border of game. click option "inspect element" then dig through the code until you find a dive called "gamediv" it will have an iframe in it. open the igrame code and look for something ending in .unity3d

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: [Explain] Posted on: 09/30/2012 9:39pm
Quote Post
System Bot
thank you for all help! i will give the raport with the results ; ) cheers mate!

Re: [Explain] Posted on: 10/01/2012 11:15pm
Quote Post
To do that ammo won't decrease.
Find the adress > Right click > find out what writes to this adress > shoot > replace it with mov [some function and number gonna be here], 10.
This will set the ammo to be ALWAYS 10.
About health, try doing pointer (what acess this adress... do CE Tutorial).