SWF Decrypt
The program
SWF Decrypt Posted on: 04/11/2013 7:50pm
Quote Post
Grammar Führer
So, I've been searching for the program SWF Decrypt for a few days now and haven't got any luck. Their official site has been taken down, and most of the program downloading sites offer a direct download link to their site. Meaning, they can't give me the program because it's dead...
Does anyone have a copy of it and would be willing to share it? I appreciate in advance to anyone who bothers reading this and anything would prove to be useful to me.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: SWF Decrypt Posted on: 04/12/2013 7:03am
Quote Post
nonomnonom

hello i'm goodknife.
RE: SWF Decrypt Posted on: 04/12/2013 6:35pm
Quote Post
Grammar Führer
Thank you very much, Gravebella.

If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.

RE: SWF Decrypt Posted on: 05/10/2013 3:54am
Quote Post

is that the link for sothink swf decompiler?

RE: SWF Decrypt Posted on: 05/10/2013 4:02am
Quote Post
Grammar Führer

Nope, thats for a decrypter, not a decompiler. You can find the decompiler on the Resource Section.
Edit: http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=9680363 Here you go

We don't bitetoo much.

RE: SWF Decrypt Posted on: 05/10/2013 4:12am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

yes, compiling, packing, and encrypting are all completely different things. try not to get too confused lol.