Skip to content
Sticky Locked

KBH v1.2.0.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack)

by kolonelkadat

223 posts

the "advertisement" game on the left contains routines dealing with data transfer.
I can see that the game has not loaded. This means that the data transfer routines cant be accessed and thus the badge data cannot be sent.

please ensure that you have not blocked the game, and that all dll files are present.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

I'm loving this, but there are a few issues that can be fixed:
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for Frantic http://www.kongregate.com/games/polymerrabbit/frantic?tab=achievements
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for MAD http://www.kongregate.com/games/Void/mad-mutually-assured-destruction?tab=achievements
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for Tower of Greed http://www.kongregate.com/games/EpicShadow/tower-of-greed?tab=achievements
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for Top Defence http://www.kongregate.com/games/gamingcar/top-defense?tab=achievements
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for Sierra 7 http://www.kongregate.com/games/simonhason/sierra-7?tab=achievements

Kasudain Posted on: 08/24/2013 2:24pm
I'm loving this, but there are a few issues that can be fixed:
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for XXXXX



you must have loaded/played the game on that account for KBH to work.
there are only a few games where KBH will not work, and you didnt list any of them.

lammypen Posted on: 08/24/2013 2:51pm
I can't load kbh 1.1.1
I'm running on 32 (bit) and as i try to open  the app, it doesn't load :/
can someone help me please...



run as administrator, and make sure you have ActiveX control installed. you might also need net framework 4.0 or higher

ak47pabl0 Posted on: 08/25/2013 7:57am
If you want to use KBH make sure there's no symbol like ";" in your kong password otherwise you'll get "login failed" error.
Bug?



yes but actually thats to prevent someone from hacking it and stuff. im sure it also wont allow ) or " so kadat gets to fix it and allow special characters.

better read up on some more C# security kadat ;)

thenewcomer Posted on: 08/24/2013 2:44pm
Kasudain Posted on: 08/24/2013 2:24pm
I'm loving this, but there are a few issues that can be fixed:
Badge Hack can't get any of the badges for XXXXX


you must have loaded/played the game on that account for KBH to work.
there are only a few games where KBH will not work, and you didnt list any of them.



KBH CANNOT be used to get all the badges in Frantic, Tower of Greed, or Sierra 7. Try it yourself.

thenewcomer Posted on: 08/25/2013 11:17am
ak47pabl0 Posted on: 08/25/2013 7:57am
If you want to use KBH make sure there's no symbol like ";" in your kong password otherwise you'll get "login failed" error.
Bug?


yes but actually thats to prevent someone from hacking it and stuff. im sure it also wont allow ) or " so kadat gets to fix it and allow special characters.

better read up on some more C# security kadat ;)

You arent even close to right... You think somone is going to "hack" kbh...by putting non word characters into a text box?? The password form doesnt process the password at all. It simply takes whats in the box and sends it off to kongregate. its perfectly happy sending kong my alts password >([.do"`h:H;h!o6i[n])<  I just need to html encode it so it sends  %3E%28%5B.do%22%60h%3AH%3Bh%21o6i%5Bn%5D%29%3C  instead

I dont need to read shit. 

in anycase, I will fix this in the next release
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

meh. my incompetence is unusually high lately, so try not go off on me when i get too retarded. i figured someone might decide to edit some code (send to kong AND their email) and then redistribute it and boom they have plenty of passwords and nobody would know since the program they got actually works.

either way the bug was found and your fixing it. thats the only thing that matters

Hey, this may be a stupid question.
    I have been trying to get this working for an hour and I can't seem to pull up a list of badges and I've played the game before on this account. I'm probably making a mistake but any tips?


kongregate has updated their code. I am actively working on a fix. 
I should be ready to release new version within the next few hours.
I want to roll out some new features as well as the fix.

ETA
new features will take longer than expected. KBH may not be ready until fridayish.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.