Skip to content
Sticky

KH Easy Trainer 1.41

76 posts

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Thankyou Dudial, Been using DaSpamer's creator for some time now but yours is by far more superior in terms of ease of use and output design. Love it!

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Jul 22, 2014 4:10 am

@dudial, I play most of flash game with Adobe Flash Player Projector, which mean I can't use your KH.Easy.Trainer, cause Its target to Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Can you add Process List like Cheat Engine and KH Ultra Trainer ? I can't use KH Ultra Trainer, cause its require Internet Connection. Sorry Bad English.

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Jul 22, 2014 12:24 pm
bloodc4r3 Posted on: 07/22/2014 12:10am

@dudial, I play most of flash game with Adobe Flash Player Projector, which mean I can't use your KH.Easy.Trainer, cause Its target to Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Can you add Process List like Cheat Engine and KH Ultra Trainer ? I can't use KH Ultra Trainer, cause its require Internet Connection. Sorry Bad English.


You do realize you're on the internet right now, right?


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Jul 22, 2014 5:33 pm
bloodc4r3 Posted on: 07/22/2014 12:10am

@dudial, I play most of flash game with Adobe Flash Player Projector, which mean I can't use your KH.Easy.Trainer, cause Its target to Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Can you add Process List like Cheat Engine and KH Ultra Trainer ? I can't use KH Ultra Trainer, cause its require Internet Connection. Sorry Bad English.


For now, you can edit it manually in the output file.

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Jul 30, 2014 7:53 am

@TIM, no i mean when i play flash game in my computer not in Browser. Because, I'm not always connect to Internet.

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Jul 30, 2014 12:20 pm
bloodc4r3 Posted on: 07/30/2014 3:53am

@TIM, no i mean when i play flash game in my computer not in Browser. Because, I'm not always connect to Internet.


I know it's an odd thought, but you can load your SWF file into the browser instead of the debugger exe or some standalone player.  It's not as fancy as a dedicated app, but it works well in chrome in a pinch.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Aug 7, 2014 8:00 pm

Intresting application totaly worth it for personal use but dont know if its worth to publish hacks (on this site) with application.Anyway thanks man!

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Oct 17, 2014 1:41 am
function closecengine()
if openProcess("cheatengine") then
closeCE()
end


someone please help me. I have a problem when trying to add this code onspripts! give me solutions... :(

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Oct 17, 2014 4:49 am
tomtinhte Posted on: 10/16/2014 9:41pm
function closecengine()
if openProcess("cheatengine") then
closeCE()
end


someone please help me. I have a problem when trying to add this code onspripts! give me solutions... :(



ha ha, why you need to prevent other scan your trainer?
there are many other debugger beside ce btw ;)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Oct 17, 2014 5:10 pm
tomtinhte Posted on: 10/16/2014 9:41pm
function closecengine()
if openProcess("cheatengine") then
closeCE()
end


someone please help me. I have a problem when trying to add this code onspripts! give me solutions... :(



im not sure why you would need this. if your trying to kep your stuff from being opened by CE, theres already a built in function for that.
if your just trying to close CE, theres a built in function for that too.

try clicking help in cheat engine

RE: KH Easy Trainer 1.41

Posted Dec 25, 2014 7:42 am

Bro u did a greate job with the trainer
i have two request can u please add change top bar ce icon to custom one
also can u add more browser like opera and other
 many thanks appriciate ur greate work